Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Good couple of youtube stucks

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    8 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

@Bootonthepedal-0 Nah, not really. There was a moment when the old dude was trying to pull me out where I was kind of concerned that getting out might have meant leaving the Pathfinder behind til it all dried out but there was never any real desperation. I have a co-worker who can’t be bothered showing up on time and stiffed me for 1/2hr that morning, so when I was that stuck like that 10 minutes before I was supposed to take over the airspace, there was a certain satisfaction and a little excitement. Probably the worst I’ve been stuck since I started filming it 🙂

• YouTube tyre spinner

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

Sorry,, no possibiity of sending pics or vids.

• 7 Votes
    13 Posts
    sirstuckS

HOW TO PLAY THESE VIDEOS ON YOUR COMPUTER:

Right-click the link Select "Save link as..." Play the resulting file on your computer.
    Not so easy on a phone.
  • 1 Votes
    6 Posts
    rauhbein1R

Every time when I watch this vid. I must jerk off!! Such a hot and horny scene!!!

• Parking stuck

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    28 Posts
    R

Great videos - rear-wheel mud-spinning without bogging.

• Supernatural Stuck

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    sirstuckS

@ChrisStuck My thoughts exactly.

Users

Topics