Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

FedEx delivery...

Stuck Content
  • So this happened earlier this week... I have surveillance cameras around my house and like to check in every so often, especially when I see a package has arrived. So around noon I noticed I had an email stating a package had been delivered. I pull out my phone and zip back to around the time of the email. This is what I saw...

Cropped.png

The damage was pretty substantial as the driver kept the wheel turned to the left! Plus, even though I hadn't had rain recently, most shaded areas stay very wet for quite some time. Oh yeah, and the yard had been reseeded and such recently.

bb3d96bc-9f5c-445e-ba46-51b7ecdc87c3-image.png

FedEx is covering the damages, so props to them.

• @darrencax
    Wow, I’d of paid the guy to back back down there and try it again!
    How did he get in that fix to begin with?

• The driver backed both rear wheels about a foot off the driveway when turning around. I still wonder if he could have rocked it back up with some effort... But instead, he backed further and further into the grass, trying to go forward again. Eventually he backed all four wheels off the driveway with the rear bumper resting against a small tree.

• @darrencax Wow, he must have had really poor traction, as if he had bald tires and a light load.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics