Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Ever been stuck with your BF or maybe GF

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• 5 Votes
    79 Posts
    1k Views
    S

@01 Either or. Pumping to mimic some newer truck or suv crawl control, terrain mode or such.

• 4 Votes
    13 Posts
    B

I went for a drive one night and slid off the road in an icy spot and bent the front fender. I was sooo stuck, I tried and tried to get out but just ended up burying it so deep

• 3 Votes
    85 Posts
    2k Views
    I

@Hard-Drifter Yes, i agree

• 6 Votes
    17 Posts
    ?

Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

• 4 Votes
    21 Posts
    mxgearM

I also like to drive my quad in the mud and get stuck. First only with the rear axle and when I can no longer get out, then with all-wheel drive.

• edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@kevin

You can watch me getting stuck any day

Users

Topics