Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Quad stuck video

Moved Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• stuck in mud with 🍆 out

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    16 Posts
    D

Sehr schön Kevin, da freut sich das alte MĂ€nnerherz 😂. Freue mich

• Tracrors towing stuck truck

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    B

Can’t watch all way through but I have a hard on and wish I could be there watching and helping driving barefoot

• 10 Votes
    17 Posts
    StuckFuckS

@thefoamguy Hey... you'd get no objections out of me!

• 3 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

@booted-driver same here, man. A dude wearing boots and spinning his tires will put me over the edge. Woof!!

• 2 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

Can't last very long with a vid of a stuck bike, especially if the guy's in boots, especially wellingtons. Most trail bikes are a bit tall for humin' unless yoiu sink 'em in. Sorry that we've lost 'Kevin', his vids were so horny. Luckily I've managed to save one or two. The first off-road bike I got was a 'Farm bike', before quads and trikes: it had racks front and back for sacks of feed and hay: I took it ouit onto a muddy lane as soon as I got it, and got stuck so bad it nearly killed me getting it out. It was in up to the axle at the back, the wheel formed ito a solid clay disc with spinning. With my boots thrusting into the mud and humping the suck bike I got the dsired effect - the first of many.

• More snow and mud stuck

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    bootmudderB

Sir Stuck...perhaps the master at getting STUCK...spinning the tires...wearing and driving in cowboy boots and pedal shots! Excellent as always! Thanks for all the contributions you've given through the years! You the best, Sir!

Users

Topics