Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQmu_qdpyMA&t=585s

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• boy spinning ( youtube)

Stuck Content
    13 Votes
    3 Posts
    FlorianF

This has been posted before. I'm almost sure it's Wyatt Henry, a friend or neighbor of Chud327. You can sometimes find him on Chud's channel as well as his own. He would get lawnmowers stuck. I was hoping that he would enjoy it with full-size vehicles ASAP, and it seems he does. A treat for us all!

• YouTube tyre spinner

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

Sorry,, no possibiity of sending pics or vids.

• Longest spin up on YouTube ?

Stuck Content
    15 Votes
    19 Posts
    ?

Damn hot, man. Spinnin' those tires for a good long time, and then he starts smoking his tires, I have a huge mess in my jeans. Woof!!!

• Good couple of youtube stucks

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

Wow! He’s got a very capable truck to say the least! But the winch on front tells me he doesn’t always spin his way out! I wonder if he gets off on it? I sure was!

• Watching Tires Spin

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    ?

Rwd and looking at the tires spinning is hot. Totally agreed

• YouTube

Pinned Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    1k Posts
    32k Views
    huskyhunk31H

Situasi Terparah Jalan Licin Dan Berlumpur Banyak Mobil Mewah Terpleset Pleset – 17:22
    — Hestron situmorang Chanel

Users

Topics