Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Quad stuck

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• best stuck recording so far

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    KevinK

@spinem4u i attached it on the previous post already

• 8 Votes
    13 Posts
    I

Yes fwdcar spinning hot

• Busses stuck in snow

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

Never much into buses or into snow stucks, but our school bus began going down into a steep valley somewhere around 1947 which was a very bad Winter. I was only six. Usually I sat over the rear driving wheels because there it didn't sway about so much. The sensation of spinning wheels n=beneath me was overtaken by anxiety that we might not get up the hill. I remember the driver making several attempts at it. Eventually he tipped us all out. The attraction, though, was the driver, Stan. He was a short guy in dark serge jacket and trousers, driver's cap with a shiny peak framing his classic square-jaw face, and a pair of black rubber wellington boots turned down slightly at the tops revealing the pale canvass interiors, trousers stuffed into the tops and blousing out over them. I remember him hanging out of the driver's door watching his wheels spinning whilst he hit the pedals with his wellingtons. I was filled with awe, riveted by the sight, which I rehearsed time and time again when eventually I found out what it was all about.

• S10 Stuck in Mud

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    rauhbein1R

Don't guve up! Spin as hell, Let the tires smoke!!!

• Bmw stuck in snow!!

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    16 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@rauhbein1 said in Bmw stuck in snow!!:

@stuckfshwichser
    Fühlt ER sich denn nicht arg eingezwängt in der engen Strumpfhose an? Wenn IHN raus lässt, muss er dir ja nur so entgegenspringen, oder?
    Stelle es mir sehr geil und erregend vor!

ja er mag es sehr sehr die eng anliegende fsh ohne slip ist sehr erregend weil die fsh so geil reibt

• Boxing Day stuck

Moved Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    15 Posts
    serge0000S

@westfil11 Love your muddy wellies!

Users

Topics