Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?

Stuck Chat
  • @sirstuck Sure. One time, just after I had just passed my driving test and was the first winter, it had snowed fairly heavily, and I went to the nearest city to me ( Norwich ) as I knew where there was a large estate, which had a very wide road, where I cold do a few spins and slides. When I got there, I noticed that from the tyre tracks left in the snow, others had had the same idea !!
    I did a few spins ( I do enjoy mud more, as I like to get almost stuck, but snow is still fun, especially for a new driver to the road ) which was fun, and go me hard, but I noticed some car headlights coming, so I parked up, and turned my lights off.
    Sure enough, a car came round the corner sideways with 3 young lads in it. They spun around on the same area I had been using a few moments earlier. I started my car, and joined in the spinning and sliding with them for about 5 minutes. It was great !! I didnt know who they were, and we didnt stop to chat, but I soon become a bit concerned that someone living nearby may report us to the police. Guess they had the same thought, as they peeled off. I was excited to see if they were going to a different place for some spinning/sliding fun, so followed them at a distance. They pulled into a pub car-park, and just as I got near, they got out of the car. I see the driver as he got out, and he had a massive bulge in his jeans, which was very noticeable..

• Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

• @tyrespinneruk said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

Often wondered what percentage of guys set "excited" when spinning/stuck. Have noticed a few guys when getting out of stuck vehicles, have a bulge in their trousers, but guess its not easy to talk about it with them !

I'm pretty sure among Motocross drivers there have been a good amount of people experiencing stuff like that. Especially with the vibrations occuring on a stuck dirtbike and having their cock and balls be massaged like that. But they probably just don't make a big deal of it cause other sexual inputs would overlap with it.
    I know a straight dirtbiker who enjoys the feeling of being stuck and fantasizing of a woman giving him a blowjob while he's trying to get unstuck.

• I really struggled with the "can I share this fetish with anyone". Wanting to get stuck and enjoy those feelings. I was nervous sharing that will people that i dated. There were times that i got stuck "accidentally" to see what the response would be

• @so-very-stuck6 I really didn't experiment much with getting stuck until college

• @sirstuck said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@tyrespinneruk Tell me about when you noticed guys getting out of stuck vehicles. What were the situations?

Me, Ibve watched a guy who wanted to get his boat out of water. It was on the beach and in the evening, so he probably thought he was alone. At first I heard from a distance how someone was accelerating like crazy. I ran over to him and from a safe distance, about 100 meters, I saw how he had his boat on the trailer, but had unhooked the trailer from the car. He kept trying to get out of the sandy path, completely angry. Only wearing swimming trunks. I saw him give up because it was dark at some point. The next day he had disappeared.

• @stuckboy

Sunk into the sand

• @so-very-stuck6 said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

I really struggled with the "can I share this fetish with anyone". Wanting to get stuck and enjoy those feelings. I was nervous sharing that will people that i dated. There were times that i got stuck "accidentally" to see what the response would be

Yeah thats very relatable. Only low key bringing that topic up

• @stuckboy said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@sirstuck said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@tyrespinneruk Tell me about when you noticed guys getting out of stuck vehicles. What were the situations?

Me, Ibve watched a guy who wanted to get his boat out of water. It was on the beach and in the evening, so he probably thought he was alone. At first I heard from a distance how someone was accelerating like crazy. I ran over to him and from a safe distance, about 100 meters, I saw how he had his boat on the trailer, but had unhooked the trailer from the car. He kept trying to get out of the sandy path, completely angry. Only wearing swimming trunks. I saw him give up because it was dark at some point. The next day he had disappeared.

That must have been a pretty impressive way to experience for the first time. How you felt about what you where seing?

• @Kevin said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@stuckboy said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@sirstuck said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

That must have been a pretty impressive way to experience for the first time. How you felt about what you where seing?

.. absolut horny about that. Weeks, months after that I ve been totally Arosa and excited.
    Never forget this how this guy in streched swim trunks seemed to be bursted about the car stuck
    there.
    I believe will never forget that.

• @stuckboy I bet it was a impactful moment hehe

• @Kevin said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@stuckboy I bet it was a impactful moment hehe
    Indeed it was
    Seeing this angry Guy tryingbtobget free was absolut arousing

Suggested Topics

• Talking car stuck?

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@bootmudder
    šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

• Your accidental stucks

Stuck Chat
    4 Votes
    9 Posts
    T

Yesterday i drove a rear wheel car over a bumper. When the front wheel gets over the bumper in the parking gate, my rear wheel started spinning a bit. So excited. But just a few seconds

• Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    28 Posts
    S

On the way to a cabin in the mountains, remote area, pouring snow. Scared I will get stuck and wont make it to the safety of the cabin. Carefully pushing on the gas with my tall black leather boot. Leather gloves gripping the steering wheel as the tires start to spin in the deep snow. No no no, I can't get stuck, not here

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    90 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@So-Very-Stuck5 That first zzzzzz sound, when the tires just start to spin and you cant believe that you might be stuck, saying i can't be stuck

• So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    3 Posts
    T

I was a passenger with a handsome driver in jeans and bulge. He took me to the beach road. Once reaching the sand, i begged him to drive a bit further. He agreed so excited he drove a bit in the sand and said good bye. When i got off, he put in reverse and drove back. The tires in sand but did not spin.

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    S

@ChrisStuck You watching him try to get the car unstuck, secretly so very very turned on. Watching his boot push on the gas, tires spinning

Users

Topics