Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck in the Snow

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• Fireworks night stuck

Stuck Content
    9 Votes
    5 Posts
    huskyhunk31H

Hot... Wished I knew how long he kept trying to get out :-).

• land rover defender stuck

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    westfil11W

Love the defender stuck

• Busses stuck in snow

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

Never much into buses or into snow stucks, but our school bus began going down into a steep valley somewhere around 1947 which was a very bad Winter. I was only six. Usually I sat over the rear driving wheels because there it didn't sway about so much. The sensation of spinning wheels n=beneath me was overtaken by anxiety that we might not get up the hill. I remember the driver making several attempts at it. Eventually he tipped us all out. The attraction, though, was the driver, Stan. He was a short guy in dark serge jacket and trousers, driver's cap with a shiny peak framing his classic square-jaw face, and a pair of black rubber wellington boots turned down slightly at the tops revealing the pale canvass interiors, trousers stuffed into the tops and blousing out over them. I remember him hanging out of the driver's door watching his wheels spinning whilst he hit the pedals with his wellingtons. I was filled with awe, riveted by the sight, which I rehearsed time and time again when eventually I found out what it was all about.

• 7 Votes
    13 Posts
    sirstuckS

HOW TO PLAY THESE VIDEOS ON YOUR COMPUTER:

Right-click the link Select "Save link as..." Play the resulting file on your computer.
    Not so easy on a phone.
  • stuck in snow

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    30 Posts
    N

Can see video; says it's private 🥺

• Good couple of youtube stucks

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

Wow! He’s got a very capable truck to say the least! But the winch on front tells me he doesn’t always spin his way out! I wonder if he gets off on it? I sure was!

Users

Topics