Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Caught something on the CCTV again

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    bootmudderB

I remember this stuck scene with Newman as well! Hot clip! That mud was so soft and deep in the rain!

• That Girl stuck

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    S

I don't think I saw it on TV. I think I tripped across it by accident several years ago.

Being stuck in the mud will make an impression on many levels.

• The Saint (1969) car race

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    S

Last episode of the series.

• Mustang stuck in Smallville

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    D

@stuckdeep

• Youtube-Used2B

Pinned Stuck Content
    4 Votes
    53 Posts
    3k Views
    R

Guys, why post comments like these? Every kind of stuck find these days is a treasure! Someone likes FWD someone likes RWD. Some people like trucks, others like regular city cars. Some people like barefoot, some like shoes, and so on. This is just stupid to be picky about random internet finds.
    @Hard-Drifter these are awesome finds, please keep up the great work of finding and posting these.

• 2 Votes
    11 Posts
    S

Look for series of vids of trash truck stuck in snow and ice on tight residential street in Vancouver. Same channel as this one, MountThor.

Users

Topics