Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

When did you...

Stuck Chat
  • Fuck, got a boner just readin this -need to chat more with you fellas.

• @Davem1228 hey bud, you get much chance to do gettin stuck stuff

• @HardStuck damn thats hot! wish i lived there too. my region used to have good winters in my childhood tho. at least 2 months of snow if i recall right. but now our winters are lame. thanks to global warming we only have around a week of snow if we're lucky.

• We moved from the "High Country" to the western part of our state when I was in high school. We had good winters here, back then, as well. I live at the eastern base of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range. LOTS of snow (most winters) six months out of the year, just 15 minutes from my driveway! I go on four wheeling, skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, camping, etc., in the Sierra year-round. Getting STUCK happens! Sometimes that's part of the plan. Sometimes it's not. I enjoy getting STUCK and HARD either way!!!

• I don’t exactly remember when, but it was early. Living in Norway we got snow 5 months of the year, so my stuck preference is on ice and snow. Remember walking down town on snowy days with a boner watching cars stuck and spinning. As many of you I was convinced I must be a freak, but here we are. The first thing I did after getting my drivers license was off course to get stuck. Never looked back.

• @sig Exactly how it was for me, too. There would be snow on top of packed snow and ice in town sometimes three or four months out of the year. You could hear engines revvin' and tires spinnin' everywhere. I would walk around town with my dick hard watching one STUCK after the next. Hanging out around the liquor stores or neighborhood markets was the best. Working guys would stop to get beer and smokes, come out and... YES!!! Another STUCK TRUCK!!! It was all I could handle to watch a guy spinning the Hell out of the tires and rocking the truck to get out of his trap.

• @HardStuck If I got the possibility I still watch cars stuck like that.
    If I’m close to a stuck car, I admit I’m a bad boy. Pretending to push watching the wheels spin. The truth is I’m enjoying it too much, so no help from me at all. If anything the opposite. Making sure they stay stuck longer. I know it’s bad, but I can’t help it.

• @sig Heh, Heh, Heh! I guess I'm a prankster that same way. I like to position myself so I can see the tire spinning helplessly and push in a sideways direction to make sure the traction (if any!) it gets, carves itself sideways into a nice, deep hole. With 'virgin' snow or mud holding the offending tire(s) in front and in back, that vehicle is going NOWHERE! BAD BOY! GOOD BONER!

• I've been into this probably since 12 or 13. It was about that age when I saw a dump truck stuck in the mud next to a house that was being built in our neighborhood. I still remember the dude that was driving - dark hair, beard and mustache, baseball cap. He was mad, and was spinning his tires like a wild man. He got out of the truck once to take a closer look, and I saw his jeans and work boots, and got hard instantly. That image has served me very well over the years. 🙂 Then as soon as I got my driver's license, I always looked for places to get stuck - muddy parking lot, country road after a rain. Had to be careful not to get really stuck as I was always in a rwd car, but I had a constant hardon in my jeans spinnin' those tires in the mud. Very excited when I found this forum - looking forward to talking with you guys.

• @spinthosetires Know what ya mean bud-nothin better than getting boner from spinning in mud.

• My first stuck was when I was 17 and got my first car. I loved watching other guys my age spin their tires,so when I got my first chance to get my rocks off, I did. It snowed at school. Boy did I smoke my tires with that little 65 Malibu. Levies and brown Dingo boots with the strap across the arch. I pumped it good ,wet my Jean's. Love watching other teen boys spin too.

• @sandyricks Hot description, man! Getting hard here imagining you smokin' your tires, your jeans and boots on - woof!!!

• Thanks . I dont think you out grow that.

• (1) I became a stuck lover when I was around 7/8 years old. My family used to have a house in a very underdeveloped coastal town, the streets where just sand and in most cases it was super soft or if it rained super muddy. The first time I realized that I liked cars/trucks getting stuck was when my grandmother got our small pick-up stuck on some soft sand. From then on I got hooked. Years later I started to like guys getting stuck as well after I saw a contractor getting his work truck stuck on the sandy driveway to the house. I still get hard remembering that situation.

(2) I found out I was not the only one that had this interest when I looked up ‘Car stuck’ on YT to see what would come up when I was 12 if I’m not mistaken.

• I can remember 3 early experiences:
    One was when I was 10 y/o. We were for a trip with the school and we were travelling with a bus. We were actually out of the bus when it happened. The bus had to make a U- turn and the driver decided to reverse in a muddy road. Unfortunately I could not see the scene, but suddenly I heard one guy of the class saying: “the bus is spinning, the bus is spinning!!” (It seemed he was also quite interested in that). Even if I could not see the scene, I was imagining it and I already had a kind of excitation.
    Another one was during a show in a field. I was +/- 10 y/o too. It rained a lot the days before and the grass was very wet and muddy. Many cars had to park on that ground. I can remember a car which was leaving the show. I saw the front wheels sliding whereas he was braking. Then he tried to move forward but his wheels were just keeping spinning (at least 30 sec...) and finally he was able to move. I was like mesmerised watching the scene.
    The third one was, I was 12 y/o. A group of guys were coming back to their car. The car was parked in a very muddy area. When the driver arrived to his car, he did slide himself behind the vehicle (It was so muddy). Then everybody got into the car ... and the fun begun... The front wheels were spinning like crazy and another guy was also watching the scene. I could not move and I was just thinking how it could be inside the car (feeling, vibration...). It was my first boner...
    When I was 18 y/o, I couldn’t wait to get my driving license ... and to have my first spinning experience 😉
    With the years, I started to be more interested in RWD. I do not why exactly, but I find spinning RWD cars so hot... I particularly like when the rear part of a rwd car starts sliding and when it is moving forward sideways....
    I only discovered early 2000 that I was not the only one having this fetish when the first stuck forums have been created on the web...

• My first memory of being into spinning tyres/stuck vehicles & their drivers way way back when I was around 4 or 5 in primary school. The school minibus used to collect another kid at his house which was up a steep dirt drive & I remember George the regular bus driver because he was rugged & well built & the first guy I remember being obsessed by, well before I knew what sexual feelings were. He used to grunt & tense up when he was struggling getting the minibus up the drive & if it was wet & occasionally he didn’t make it, he’d get quite angry & agitated & try again, I think he relished the challenge. After a year or so, the kid’s Dad spoilt my fun by telling George that the drive was being churned up too much so the bus picked the kid up at the bottom by the road after that.
    I also had pedal car & used to play getting stuck in the garden in it.
    There were various memories where I was mesmerised watching stuck vehicles when I was growing up, especially vans, lorry & trucks but my first cum from a stuck situation didn’t come until I owned my Transit van 20 odd years ago that I mention in my profile. That was an intense 2 years of spinning & cumming & I’ll go into details in a future post.
    After I hat to get rid of the van & I felt I'd satisfied my spinning fetish, I stopped getting into actual spinning because I thought it was a bit weird & stopping me from meeting anyone.
    Fast forward to about 5 years ago I got the stuck urge again after watching 2 really fit electrical utility guys stuck in their truck in a field when I was out walking & I had the chance to safely watch them struggle for ages without being seen. I started searching Youtube vids for stuck vehicles but got disillusioned by all the women in high heels with cars, but then I found Nobbynorfolkuk’s youtube posts (edit: actually it was Xtube!) & I was so glad there was another gay guy out there who was into guys spinning & got chatting online with him.

• Great to here other blokes talk about there luv of spinning and gettin stuck. Gets me hard every time reading these posts

• I remeber always being intrested in getting stuck. There was a picture book in primary school of a farmer getting his truck stuck and it was my favourite i would read it everyday. Then when i was about 10 i remember my neighbour getting a new driveway layed so after the old driveway was dug up he parked on the dirt until the next day when the new one was going to be be layed. I remember it was raining and i was playing in my garden when i seen him coming out so i said hello he said hi back. He got into it old FWD manual 2008 ford fiesta wearing work men clothes and large brown boots , i remember so clearly hearing the wheels spinning hard so i went to look. When i went over he had his door open pedal pumping and i just watched his big boots pumping hard so big covering the whole pedals . He was just sitting back so chilled and swearing he looked so manly. He then noticed me and said "hey kid mind giving me a push" i walked over and said what do you want me to do and I still remember him saying in such a manly way "just push the front while i put my boot down". I got sprayed a little when pushing and when the car got free he thanked me and gave me £5 i said hope that never happens to me and he said in his deep voice "youll never get badly stuck if you know how to put the size 12 down". I was rock hard the whole time. Still remember it so clearly. He was 6ft 3 size 12 feet dark hair and beard a real man.

• I remember when I was around 12 our school mini van got stuck in the mud on a geography field trip. I remeber enjoying it quite alot, we wern't aloud to get out so I didnt see any wheelspin but I could feel it. All the kids in the van seemed to find it fun too.

Suggested Topics

• Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
    8 Votes
    23 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@StuckFuck
    Hi! These pictures (including videos like this) make me totally horny. When the knobby rear wheel digs in deeply and the engine vibrates between your legs, it doesn't take long before I get a hard-on and have to jerk off. When the rubber is rubbed off the rear wheel and it starts to smoke, it's such an awesome thing, no tail stays dry and the juice just flows out.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die Räder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wühlen.

• Wildest fantasies

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    58 Posts
    stuckboyS

@westfil11 very hard and extrem

• Game: What is your taste ?

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    166 Posts
    2k Views
    M

@jonryxx B and C

• Suit shoes

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@gerrardkyle The more formal the shoes the better.

• 1 Votes
    22 Posts
    D

@Kevin - das ist schon ein saugeiler Gedanke.

Users

Topics