Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Got stuck for a while turning my car on a crossroad. Couldn’t back up more either, because the back of my car was already was backed up to a snowdrift.

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• best stuck recording so far

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    KevinK

@spinem4u i attached it on the previous post already

• 10 Votes
    8 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

@Bootonthepedal-0 Nah, not really. There was a moment when the old dude was trying to pull me out where I was kind of concerned that getting out might have meant leaving the Pathfinder behind til it all dried out but there was never any real desperation. I have a co-worker who can’t be bothered showing up on time and stiffed me for 1/2hr that morning, so when I was that stuck like that 10 minutes before I was supposed to take over the airspace, there was a certain satisfaction and a little excitement. Probably the worst I’ve been stuck since I started filming it 🙂

• Snow / mud stuck dirtbike

Stuck Content
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    spinem4uS

Aw nice
    I like to watch dudes spinning their tyres on purpose
    Much more so than accidental stucks

• 23 minutes of BMW stuckness

Stuck Content
    4 Votes
    5 Posts
    bootmudderB

This was a HOT and sexy video then....and now!

• 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • first time stuck with a friend

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    G

I can't see that, it's private 😭

Users

Topics