Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Landy as tractor

Stuck Content
  • 7489a221-7a06-4245-b2a0-934d2c6e678f-image.png

The hill farm I worked on in 1959 bought a brand new Series II Land Rover. After a while we decided to try it as an agricultural tractor, to do light field work. There was a field which had been rotovated, and needed harrowing. We stripped off the top ( doors wouldn’t come off this one), and folded down the windscreen (as you could in those days). The result was a real sexy looking beast, all exposed. It wasn’t wet, but I always wore dirty black rubber wellington boots anyway, the only thing for driving a Land Rover. Took the harrows to the field on a trailer, slung them off and hitched the Landy to them with a chain. I set off across the field.
    There was a slight side-slope, and all the thing would do was to crab. “Damn”. I couldn’t keep it straight, but I kept on trying, with the wheels scrabbling for grip in the loose soil. This got me real horny. I got the feeling I might get the fucker stuck any time. Going up-hill it tended to bog. At the far end of the field, where no-one could see, I made the most of it every time I turned. Put it out of 4WD, put down my size 10s and let it spin. FUCKIN STUCK. I was already semi-hard; then here was that gripping sensation of the struggling motor coming up through the seat and massaging your shaft. Fuck I got harder every turn. I pulled out No1 and drove with it sticking up in the air. It lurched in my hand every time she started spinning. She came to a halt and I booted the fucker again and again. No1 was engorged with blood, rock hard and purple. I held back until next time round.
    Eventually I couldn’t stand it any more. I got it the bastard fuckin stuck and floored it. I thrust back into the seat, straining, as I held my boot down. She let out a roar and started rocking. No1 came a fuckin gusher down onto my wellingtons. I’d overdone it, and couldn’t get her out. Once everything had settled down I had to walk back to the farm and tell the bad-tempered farmer’s son. He had to bring a tractor to pull me out. That involved a whole new heap of agro and abuse, and I made sure I didn’t help matters: I made it as difficult as possible, and made sure I got the tractor spinning, too, where I could see it infront of me. Had to go somewhere private when we got back to the farm to satisfy No1 again. A life in a day of a farm hand.

• @booted-driver

You so knew you wasn’t going to make it across that boggy field I bet

• I could see the possibilities and I made the most of it. Got the fuker bogged and had some more fun when being towed out. 'One could say the result was'satisfactory''.

• Hahaha bet it was a bit more than that

• Well I got a couple of shots of spuk out of it didn't I ?

• @booted-driver

Love a defender sinking into clay

• They weren't Defenders in 1959 and it wasn't clay.

• @booted-driver

Been lots of rain at the moment

• @booted-driver

You can wear my size 10s any day

Suggested Topics

• 3 Votes
    5 Posts
    ?

@Hard-Drifter Einfach nur geil, wie ausdauernd die wühlen. Herrlich verdreckte Räder! Wunderbar langes Vid! Das lässt doch niemand von uns kalt. Freu mich schon auf meinen nächsten Ausritt ins Gelände.

• Crazy tractors

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@Hard-Drifter
    Schon geil. wenn die großen Dinger auf dem Acker am wühlen sind und die alles so richtig tief umpflügen und sich versuchen rauszuquälen. Da bleibt ER nicht lange ruhig, bei dir sicherlich auch!!!!! 🍆 💦

• New stuck tractor vid.

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

The tractor stuck in the mud was FANTASTIC! They were obviously having getting stuck, they did it again! I can only hope it was making some of the guys as hard as me!

• Tractors Snow Spinning

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    westfil11W

@booted-driver

Best get my wellies on

• 2 Votes
    2 Posts
    ?

@rauhbein1 These guys get me raging hard every time. They keep the power on when they get stuck, even when its hopless. Guess they enjoy spinning. The drama gets to fever pict. They extract the fuckin juices outa me.

• Tractor in deep mud

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    FlorianF

@rauhbein1 said in Tractor in deep mud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SwAwdJW0ZU
    Did the driver got horny???? What do you think??

One viewer probably did:

"Ребята а у вас есть К700? Вот на нем бы покуралесить в грязи"

Yandex translates this as:

Do you guys have a K700? Here it would be to play around [Youtube translates "have fun"] in the mud.

Comments can occasionally lead us to further interesting channels, although none in this case.

Users

Topics