Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

I got stuck!

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• Pajero stuck mud

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    27 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@Alexitaly
    It must have been very horny and exciting for you when the stranger was digging around with your car. Did everything stay dry with you?????
    🌶 💦 💦

• Stuck Asian-Truck

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    11 Posts
    rauhbein1R

Truk sawit manual berjuang keras di jalur offroad – 12:25
    — Cak Tiar

Ab Min. 5:43 wird es so richtig geil. Er lässt die Reifen qualmen und ordentlich im Matsch wühlen. Gaspedal voll durchgetreten und Motor auf Hochtouren jagen

From min. 5:43 it gets really cool. It makes the tires smoke and dig in the mud. The accelerator pedal is fully depressed and the engine is chasing at full speed

• 2 Votes
    2 Posts
    westfil11W

@booted-driver

Mate your landy need a sinking too

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkc9KDXWWU is another

• Online ad - Car stuck in mud

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    4 Posts
    KevinK

i love this kind of <just keep revving> behaviour. even if there is no hope the wheel could get out, just keep spinning it anyways.

• my first rl stuck video

Stuck Content
    4 Votes
    14 Posts
    KevinK

@gerrardkyle yeah i like them and already ordered. but guess it will take quite a while for delivery. it always been like 1 to 2 months from that site. so in the meantime i'll just use my old stuck sneakers heh

Users

Topics