Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

I'm spinning and getting stuck

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• 12 Votes
    11 Posts
    StuckFuckS

@redsman Sadly she's long gone. Replaced by a Dodge Dakota and now a gutless Toyota Tacoma TRD (I call it the TERD)... but I now have a Rubicon Unlimited on 37s for the rocks and the rough stuff.

• Proper stucks

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

I do not think that any of them got horny - but I think that many of us will ! This is one of many similarvideao clips on YouTube.
    Winching soetimes becomes necessary - but then the driver can keep spinning whilst he is being winched.

• Lets get stuck

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    17 Posts
    spinem4uS

Oh yes dudspin that knobby and show it no mercy
    Smoke it for good meaure

• ATTEMPTING TO GET STUCK

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    6 Posts
    AhhornyA

I got hard and got cum latur after getting out. My dick so hard after all the vibrations

• More snow and mud stuck

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    bootmudderB

Sir Stuck...perhaps the master at getting STUCK...spinning the tires...wearing and driving in cowboy boots and pedal shots! Excellent as always! Thanks for all the contributions you've given through the years! You the best, Sir!

• Spinning ( no hands)

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    spinem4uS

@spintire mission accomplished dudes- by the way so did i

Users

Topics