Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

How many of us are in a relationship and partner does not know

Stuck Chat
  • @tyrespinneruk

I wish it wasn’t summer and I would get stuck with you

• I am in a relationship, and my partner knows about it (more about the cranking fetish than getting stuck fetish details), he is not into it, but tolerates it if we happen to see a guy having trouble to start his car, so he will let me watch it for a while.... 🙂

• My bf kind of knows about my stuck fetish but doesn't know about my cranking fetish. He doesn't want to get his car stuck and I understand that. But before he knew about my fetish, he once talked about a time when he got stuck in snow with his work van, twice in a day! I got extremely horny and tried desperately to hide it 😂

• @Shoesandsocks said in How many of us are in a relationship and partner does not know:

the third has a few of those snowrunner games and loves to bury their vehicle

Do you happen to know what his favorite is? I have the Spintires version called Mudrunner but it's rather disappointing. Even with a UAZ the engine seems to have little power and never spins the tires very fast. This is certainly not the case in real life! Shifting into reverse and back is more trouble than it should be. There is no choice of driver or various inside views to observe the action-- feet and pedals, for instance. I might love GTA5 if I could find and install the right mods, and learn how to either master or bypass the initial story and go into sandbox mode. Is it like Skyrim, where a new game has one fixed scene to get through but after that you're completely on your own? Some Youtubers have just what I want, but what the mods they are using are called, and where to find them, seems to be a well-kept secret. I've searched and can tell you it's not obvious! Have they been withdrawn? Really frustrating...

• My bf found out when we got stuck on the way to my cabin. I was driving

• @stuckboy I will be in UK from tomorrow. Going to Ipswich to watch Banger world final. Often get cars tangled together, and lots of tyre smoke trying to get them apart. Have notice some guys getting bulges watching this. Know it's not stuck as on mud or snow, but I also like the tyre smoke and burning rubber.

• @tyrespinneruk ..but seems to be marvelous also

• @StuckFan That's cool. Know what it's like trying to hide something like that. It is a big part of what makes me who I am.
    Guess it the feeling that others ( as in people I know personally (friends and family) would find this sort of fetish very strange. That's why groups like this are so important. It's great to be able to chat with like minded guys. I often fantasize about meeting up with a guy who also gets horny when spinning, and going off with them for secret fun 😊

• I really like being stuck in the car and the longer the wheels spin and dig in the mud or snow, the hornier I get with the exciting pedal work with my nylon feet.

Suggested Topics

• Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
    8 Votes
    23 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@StuckFuck
    Hi! These pictures (including videos like this) make me totally horny. When the knobby rear wheel digs in deeply and the engine vibrates between your legs, it doesn't take long before I get a hard-on and have to jerk off. When the rubber is rubbed off the rear wheel and it starts to smoke, it's such an awesome thing, no tail stays dry and the juice just flows out.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die Räder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wühlen.

• Game: What is your taste ?

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    166 Posts
    2k Views
    M

@jonryxx B and C

• Suit shoes

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@gerrardkyle The more formal the shoes the better.

• 1 Votes
    22 Posts
    D

@Kevin - das ist schon ein saugeiler Gedanke.

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

Users

Topics