Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Wildest fantasies

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• Hello as a new member

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    T

@Redsman hi I am In Thailand

• Stuck in the mud in formal dress shoes

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    S

@revthenuts rental cars sometimes have the worst tires for snow. I have gotten stuck before in a rental on while travelling for work

• Your accidental stucks

Stuck Chat
    4 Votes
    7 Posts
    T

I have never been stuck. But I am really glad to get stuck soon. I am driving a Toyota, front wheel drive.

• 5 Votes
    79 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@westfil11 i have gotten stuck in 2wd,olanning to get out in 4wd. Sometimes though, even 4wd wouldnt get me out after too much spinning in 2wd

• Your thoughts on Electric Vehicles

Pinned Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    39 Posts
    S

@Kevin good point about being able to get stuck in an ev and no one even knowing, nice way to have some privacy whule stuck

That zzzzzzz sound of tires spinning in snow and ice is erotic because when you hear it you know you are possibly stuck

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    S

@Florian i have been that driver a few times and had to have help to get out. Hopelessly stuck and trying desparately to get out. On and off the gas eith my boot, gloved hands on the shifter and steering wheel, needing to be rescued, rockinh the car back and forth but it wont come out

Users

Topics