Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

The Glades S2E10

Stuck Content
  • I tried to get a video link but couldn't dig one up. The show does stream on Hulu at time of this post.

Below is a picture I was able to find along with a write up on a fan site:

Jim's car is stuck in the mud. He pushes it from behind while Callie, at the wheel, guns the engine. The tires spit mud all over Jim. He screams at Callie to "cut" the wheel, but Callie, thinking he said "gun it!" accelerates, burying the axle in the mud. Callie gets out and surveys the car, which is now nearly impossible to move. The two bicker about the situation they're in. Looking to her cell phone, Callie realizes she has no service and starts walking towards the service road. Jim follows, a few steps behind.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/theglades/images/1/14/Jim_Callie_Swamp_Thing.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120709134926

• Be nice if it was 2 guys. Long time ago I helped 2 guys with their Lil front wheel drive car stuck in sand and everything they did got it stuck worse.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics