Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
  • A lot of guys here love getting stuck and spinning tires with cars, but anyone else here turned on by motorcycles?

I find motorcycles, especially dirtbikes with knobby tires, very sexy. Revving the engine, feeling the vibrations, the smoke and sound of the engine screaming is so hot. Always loved watching guys spinning tires and doing burnouts with their bikes and I get super horny doing it with my bike.

What I also love is feeling the power of the engine. One of my dreams is man vs. machine struggle, standing in front of the bike and try to hold it in place, without using any brakes. Fight against the force of the engine until it overpowers me. Doing this even with a 50cc moped or 80cc kids dirtbike can be very difficult, especially if it gets some traction. But it's amazing to feel that power and try to tame it.

Wanted to say hello and ask, if there are others deeply into motorcycles?

• Count me in..

• HOT, man! Yes!

• I love stuck motorcycles

• @3stripepower
    I had a Yamaha xtx 600.
    I often went to the beach
    feeling the vibrations and the effort of pulling out with me on top was driving me crazy.
    so much so that I managed to get there without touching myself

• You KNOW I love it, too!

• @3stripepower
    I always get very horny and have to jerk off when I see abandoned dirt bikes digging around in the mud. Preferably with a strong, coarse, studded tread rear wheel and penetrating tires. When the mud splashes and the engine roars, there is only one thing for me to do; CUM!!!!

• It was a Sunday afternoon, me and my motorbike on the beach, the sand wasn't very soft, it had rained but it was still difficult.
    Suddenly I meet a slightly younger friend who liked rallying.
    mine was an enduro with road wheels and struggled a lot on the beach.
    the boy asked me to take him for a ride and so I did.
    Poor bike with two of us we could have weighed a good 150 kg.
    I pushed myself towards a difficult section and told the boy: if you see that he can't make it, get down quickly.
    we held each other tight and I accelerated, the sand was soft I couldn't stop the wheel was turning fast you could hear the engine straining we were heavy and walked slowly.
    I thought it would go down as tuned but at the same time I didn't want it.
    However, my friend remains until the end, perhaps both hard but neither is unbalanced.
    The poor bike had to suffer and cope with both of us.

• YES, big time. Love seeing knobby tires being turned into slicks in burnouts. When the sound changes from a whirring sound to a squeal, you know the tire is down to the carcass. Would love to cum on the bald rear tire after the burnout. Same goes for 4x4 tires as well.

• Thanks for the replies. Few of you I've chatted with, but happy to more into motorcycles. Yes, cars are more powerful and it's very hot to hear a big engine roar and see it shredding rubber. But with motorcycles, it's a very close and intimate relationship between the rider and the bike. And there's something very sexual in motorcycles, the engine vibrating between your legs and screaming when you rev it.

I find especially dirtbikes very hot. Love their sexy shape, the slim frame, long saddle and aggressive looks. If it's a two stroke, then also the smoke, smell and sound. They're lightweight, meant to be ridden hard and can take a lot of abuse. And this feeling of power, how it wants to rip my hands off or throw me off the saddle if I don't respect it. Especially two strokes get very aggressive when the powerband hits. Spinning tires and doing burnouts is one of the best ways to have fun with them. In the sand, in the mud, also on pavement, all of them are hot. Quite often I can't hold myself and cum right there on the seat.

I also love "suicide" or reverse burnouts, sitting on front fender of the bike and spinning it. Feeling the bike aggressively pushing forward, trying to lift the front wheel. Knowing the bike will hurt me if I don't treat it with respect. But this is super exciting, both having getting a monster boner and also feeling the adrenaline of playing with all this power.

• @Airmax73 Spot on! I do that to my worn out rear tires all the time... to the point they blow!DanSmokeWR450ShelterJohnsonValley9a.JPG SmokeCR500Dec03c.JPG

• Love these pics m8.

• I really like these pictures too. Something's stirring in my pants

• DanTrenchCR500R-RanchAug23,2011f.JPG
    YZ426-BuriedCattlePondBelowLesterDaleMar1,2018d.jpg
    BuriedCR500RTruckBed2.JPG
    BuriedCR500Sept18,2007f.JPG Some of my "stucks" over the years

• DanXR600R-BuriedCattlePondBelowLesterDaleMar20,2018z9a.jpg XR 600R Fun

• @StuckFuck i'm loving this pic a lot. loving his sneaks and socks

• I love how this small KX is being abused. Two guys sitting on the bike, making the engine scream and shredding that knobby tire mercilessly. Got super hard just by looking at this.

Wonder if you give it full throttle while both sitting on the saddle, did you managed to bog it down? Or the engine had plenty of power to keep on spinning and rather wanted to kick you off the saddle. Some of these small beasts can be quite powerful and surprise you if you treat them rough.

I love how you've buried the back wheel of your bigger bikes. I haven't tried a 600, but can imagine the vibrations of large thumper makes when spinning tires is just amazing. Making the bike angry and unleash all power from the engine, yet the bike being helplessly stuck in dirt or mud. Knowing what the bike can do if I carelessly whack it open on the pavement. Wow, it's so hot! Thanks for sharing @StuckFuck .

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics