Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Where do you live?

Pinned Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• The youngest driver you have ever seen spinning wheels

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • WR 450F Getting some Rear Knobby Abuse from my Bud Pup Ray

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    10 Posts
    spintireS

love it!!

• 5 Votes
    81 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@so-very-stuck6 not putting it in 4wd like it should, tires spinning, so turned on, finally stopping and putting it in 4wd. Later on i was almost home and pulled in an emptry parking lot on a hill and put the suv back in 2wd and tried to get out of the parking lot. I couldn't, i was stuck in 2wd, nothing worked tires just spun. My leather gloves gripping the wheel as i couldn't get up the hill. Tires making that zzzzzzzzzzzz sound. Come on, come on. Pushing on the gas with my boot, hoping the tires get traction. Feeling so helpless

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    90 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@So-Very-Stuck5 That first zzzzzz sound, when the tires just start to spin and you cant believe that you might be stuck, saying i can't be stuck

• how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    28 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

@Kevin said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@stuckboy I bet it was a impactful moment hehe
    Indeed it was
    Seeing this angry Guy tryingbtobget free was absolut arousing

• edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    7 Votes
    11 Posts
    S

@So-Very-Stuck2 Makes for a long day at work, thinking about the drive home, wanting those feelings again

Users

Topics