Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Anfrage an die Community/Request to the community

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• Talking car stuck?

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@bootmudder
    👍 👍 👍

• Looking to chat about RWD cars getting stuck in the mud

Stuck Chat
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    stuckboyS

Yes great

• Leather pants / tall boots / gloves

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    25 Posts
    M

@so-very-stuck4 leather mini skirt and top with knee high boots gets me going every time...

• this fetish is dying?

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    15 Posts
    KevinK

well it depends. the difficult thing about stuck is you actually have to live somewhere close to countryside. i know a bunch of friends who live in the middle of a big city so they never get close to muddy places. also those who prefer cars always have higher risk to get stuck too badly and not able to free it alone. i almost had that happening with my dirtbike too sometimes. but it was hot when it happened.

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    S

I have gotten someone stuck on purpose. It was sexy watching him try to get us out

• Where do you live?

Pinned Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    211 Posts
    6k Views
    S

@rauhbein1 Just one word... PERFECT! Add to that cool weather and little heat. Just what we need right now in Spain.

Users

Topics