Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Anfrage an die Community/Request to the community

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• 5 Votes
    81 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@so-very-stuck6 not putting it in 4wd like it should, tires spinning, so turned on, finally stopping and putting it in 4wd. Later on i was almost home and pulled in an emptry parking lot on a hill and put the suv back in 2wd and tried to get out of the parking lot. I couldn't, i was stuck in 2wd, nothing worked tires just spun. My leather gloves gripping the wheel as i couldn't get up the hill. Tires making that zzzzzzzzzzzz sound. Come on, come on. Pushing on the gas with my boot, hoping the tires get traction. Feeling so helpless

• Has anyone ever gotten stuck while crossdressed?

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    91 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@stuckfanjay It was a lot of fun

• Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    28 Posts
    S

On the way to a cabin in the mountains, remote area, pouring snow. Scared I will get stuck and wont make it to the safety of the cabin. Carefully pushing on the gas with my tall black leather boot. Leather gloves gripping the steering wheel as the tires start to spin in the deep snow. No no no, I can't get stuck, not here

• how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    29 Posts
    1k Views
    MudcarguyM

Hi to all, I wasn't much present on here but since I saw this topic I thought I'd share some of my stories. I come from rural area in south east Poland and from rather poor family, so we didn't have any nice cars as I was growing up. There was always enough mud around here and as a kid I was always fascinated watching especially trucks or tractors struggling in mud. I'd cycle around to look for such situations. I'm not sure what age was I as I started to dream about trucks spinning their wheels and to end up with wet bed! It did happen a lot, never shared it with anyone, didn't think at the time it was something unusual. But as Kevin said only when other boys started to talk about girls I realised that it's not the same in my case. Since then used to think that there's something wrong with me, not only that I like men but also that I'm into getting stuck. In small village in Poland it was not a think to discuss with anyone. Ever since I was questioning it, wondering why is it happening to me and why can't I be normal like other guys. And similar like Kevin went through some dark moments as a teenager. But it didn't stop me to explore my fetish. And I did explore it since I remember. Later on I discovered YouTube and realised that I'm not the only guy feeling that way. I met some guys on there that gave my a courage to discover more. Many many years later I can say that I did have a lot of fun. But I do need to say that I still have moments where I'm questioning it and wondering how my life would be if I didn't feel that way. But it is how I am and maybe it makes me unique. Anyway for many years I tried to find other guy to build a relationship where I could enjoy the fetish life. And it seems like maybe finally I found him. We've been 5 years together and things are looking good!

• edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    7 Votes
    11 Posts
    S

@So-Very-Stuck2 Makes for a long day at work, thinking about the drive home, wanting those feelings again

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    S

@ChrisStuck You watching him try to get the car unstuck, secretly so very very turned on. Watching his boot push on the gas, tires spinning

Users

Topics