Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
  • yes that is true. I saw some on building sites spinning in muddy field with their truck. And for me the best season is during the spring, because weather is becoming hotter but the ground still muddy. Love to see truckers spinning their tires especially if they drive shirtless or wearing a tank top hehe 😉

• @spintire yeah, so good seein guys topless on a a muddy work site pouring cement or something in dirt rubber boots-i luv drivin my truck in dirty rubber boots.

• Do you have photos to send us? 🙂 I would love to see

• I just found this thread. Yes, I have gotten stuck on purpose besides the other scenario of thinking I'd make it through snow, sand or mud.
    With a 4x4 truck, find soft or slick ground, spin out in 2wd and bury the back end to the hubs, bumper, differential, then slam the transfer case into low range 4wd. Two things either happen: you nurse or whip your truck out of the soft or slick stuff, or you bury the front end deep as the back end. If you rest the truck on its frame, axles, differentials, comes the hard part of getting each end or corner up out of its holes far enough to get it to move.
    Another way to handle it is sink the back end, then rock the truck in 4wd, using boots on pedals to get going for a repeat performance.

• Unfortunately, I speak from zero experience, but how about taking that special person to a day on an off-roading trail? Google "off roading near me" for a list of places? Ha-ha, now I know where my proxy server lets out, because this page came up:

https://nj1015.com/12-places-to-take-your-suv-off-roading-in-new-jersey/

aaand at the top of the page, we read:

"When I was in high school we would just drive out to the 'woods' to get lost or get into trouble, and we did both a few times....if you want to, as the country song says 'get a little mud on the tires,' you have to visit one of our state forest[s]."

• Hey guys-- speaking of "intentional stucks" (real or imagined), what about getting stuck at night? Although it would be more trouble to make a successful video of the situation, I suppose that it could add even more excitement to the experience. It's nice to fantasize, er, coming upon a car somewhere out in the woods-- stuck in the mud, with headlight beams bobbing up and down as it revs and rocks, finding a cute guy hard at it in the driver's seat, and asking if I can be of some assistance. Sound interesting?

• @Florian
    sure does bud

• @Thommo
    Keep this story going dude

• I’m new to this forum, so I know the tread is old. I just got to make a comment on the topic anyways.
    Where I live in a small Norwegian island, they all park their cars with the key in the ignition, or at least to be found inside the car.
    So I’ve done this sometimes. Just because it’s easy, specially during the winter time.
    In a populated area it would have been more difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you get a ride, and the driver just leaves the car for a minute. That’s enough. I did that when I still lived in a city.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics