Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck on parking winter

Stuck stories
  • Last winter I was in the mountains just for skiing. Weather was Very snowy this time, and huge snowdrifts were everywhere. Great conditions! I had there rental car - it was jeep grand cherokee. One day I got up too late and couldn’t find any place to park my car. I was driving around and did it several times. Nothing ... After few minutes I decided to stay in the end of parking, on the plumpy snowdrift. I got there feeling some delicate spining wheels.
    After some hours, I was on the parking back. I couldn’t believe was my eyes have seen. My wheels where collapsed in that deep snow, moreover all day was snowing heavily. My car reminded abandoned... 😉 In this minute I have known that it would be hard action. I wasn’t there alone- with my cousin. We got in the car, and I started with reverse gear Very gently and slowly.. nothing .. I heared tough snow moving next to my wheels. I added More power, and all my wheels started spinning, powerfull forward and I started digging , monitoring flying snow underside of my car. My cousine was observing all situation in quiet, I to break the silence was talking to myself that we need come Back to dinner. He told that we got stuck - it was nice to hear ;). I was helplessly spinning digging to the sand probably left before. I would get out by myself but snowplough left snowdrift behind me. I was enjoying fun, stomping hard on pedals, feeling all the wheels spinning so hard , listening intently to the sound of moving tyres. I felt my car sliding in wet snow. I needed help ,after 10 mins helped me tractor.
    That was extra stuck totally not arranged.

• Excellent story! Would have loved to see what that looked like from inside and outside. Too bad it was your cousin and not a "friend!!"

• Love a good jeep most here in the U.K. are 2wd and get stuck so quick

• Awesome story! Exactly that kind of stuck that I love

• Après Ski STUCK!!! Some of the BEST!!! There's always places in the parking lot that BEG for trucks like mine to park. Right. THERE!!! End of a great day on the slopes gets even better when you try to get out of you icy, snowy trap! Forward, Reverse, 4-Hi, 4-Lo... STUCK!!! Nothing better than the sound of those mud tires whining, howling, begging for traction!!! Time for a beer and a smoke! SKI HARD! STUCK HARD! GET HARD!!!

• @jacobp1 nice parking snow stuck story 😉

• When you get stuck like that on ice, you are sooo stuck. Nothing works. Such a helpless feeling

• @jacobp1. Nice stuck story 😉.

Suggested Topics

• Military service!

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    pnpbottomP

That's cool got to fly out to Alaska Anchorage and then fly around the United States a lot better tell you what the boom operator would just want to boom operator always let me lay on top of them in the boom area so I can take pictures of the fighters that we were refilling

• Lawn Guy Stuck

Stuck stories
    9 Votes
    7 Posts
    E

@truckstuckdave haha

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

There were no regulations about the state of tyres in those days. I remember one farm on which I worked, and a truck came loaded with ground loimestone to spread on some of the fields (an ancient practice to sweeten the soil and improve the ph). This was a converted military truck, 6x4, unrecognisable with white dust stuck to it all over. It went a little way down the firm track, then tried to turn up-hill onto the land to be treated. The land was clay, wet and slippery. The dual rear wheels churne=ned round and round, and it wasn't going anytwhere. He made several attampts in different places. All the while the tyres were trailiing loose flaps of rubber - they were re -treads, already sheredded with working on the land and getting stuck. The tyres were like an old pair of rubber boots, totally shagged. Cue for session in the barn bringing things to a conclusion.

• Aprilia scooter stuck

Stuck stories
    8 Votes
    12 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

I’d have to go home and jerk off over that!!

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

• Oopsie stuck

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    FlorianF

Look for Franklin Veaux's comical account about halfway down this page:

https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever-gotten-your-car-stuck

Users

Topics