Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck on parking winter

Stuck stories
  • Last winter I was in the mountains just for skiing. Weather was Very snowy this time, and huge snowdrifts were everywhere. Great conditions! I had there rental car - it was jeep grand cherokee. One day I got up too late and couldn’t find any place to park my car. I was driving around and did it several times. Nothing ... After few minutes I decided to stay in the end of parking, on the plumpy snowdrift. I got there feeling some delicate spining wheels.
    After some hours, I was on the parking back. I couldn’t believe was my eyes have seen. My wheels where collapsed in that deep snow, moreover all day was snowing heavily. My car reminded abandoned... 😉 In this minute I have known that it would be hard action. I wasn’t there alone- with my cousin. We got in the car, and I started with reverse gear Very gently and slowly.. nothing .. I heared tough snow moving next to my wheels. I added More power, and all my wheels started spinning, powerfull forward and I started digging , monitoring flying snow underside of my car. My cousine was observing all situation in quiet, I to break the silence was talking to myself that we need come Back to dinner. He told that we got stuck - it was nice to hear ;). I was helplessly spinning digging to the sand probably left before. I would get out by myself but snowplough left snowdrift behind me. I was enjoying fun, stomping hard on pedals, feeling all the wheels spinning so hard , listening intently to the sound of moving tyres. I felt my car sliding in wet snow. I needed help ,after 10 mins helped me tractor.
    That was extra stuck totally not arranged.

• Excellent story! Would have loved to see what that looked like from inside and outside. Too bad it was your cousin and not a "friend!!"

• Love a good jeep most here in the U.K. are 2wd and get stuck so quick

• Awesome story! Exactly that kind of stuck that I love

• Après Ski STUCK!!! Some of the BEST!!! There's always places in the parking lot that BEG for trucks like mine to park. Right. THERE!!! End of a great day on the slopes gets even better when you try to get out of you icy, snowy trap! Forward, Reverse, 4-Hi, 4-Lo... STUCK!!! Nothing better than the sound of those mud tires whining, howling, begging for traction!!! Time for a beer and a smoke! SKI HARD! STUCK HARD! GET HARD!!!

• @jacobp1 nice parking snow stuck story 😉

• When you get stuck like that on ice, you are sooo stuck. Nothing works. Such a helpless feeling

• @jacobp1. Nice stuck story 😉.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics