Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Today’s mud bogging

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• 9 Votes
    9 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

Impressive stuck Sir! Must’ve been FUN!!

• 6 Votes
    7 Posts
    ThommoT

Mate, have ya tried a video suppression app?

• 7 Votes
    11 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

@sd78qsk My other failure this day was forgetting to delete the 6GB worth of deleted items from the folder on the phone I use as a camera and having only two minutes out of an hour and a half of doing everything I could think of to try to get stuck. Dropped the fronts into the holes I dug in this video and forward or backward, from both sides, just churned right out of it. Turning sharp made some pretty good donuts, but even braking hard in the middle of the donut, turning the other way, and hammering on it, just pulled right out. I even made it up a 30 degree incline without bogging in. 😂some guys have all the luck, I guess…

• Online ad - Car stuck in mud

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    4 Posts
    KevinK

i love this kind of <just keep revving> behaviour. even if there is no hope the wheel could get out, just keep spinning it anyways.

• Getting the truck bogged

Stuck Content
    4 Votes
    13 Posts
    ThommoT

@toolbox
    Sorry bud-not sure why as other fellas can see it-hopefully others can help with a solution.

• Tractor mud spinner / bogger

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    9 Posts
    rauhbein1R

Nice! Makes me horny too!! Hardon!!

Users

Topics