Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck in the snow

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• Tractors Snow Spinning

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    westfil11W

@booted-driver

Best get my wellies on

• 10 Votes
    17 Posts
    StuckFuckS

@thefoamguy Hey... you'd get no objections out of me!

• Busses stuck in snow

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

Never much into buses or into snow stucks, but our school bus began going down into a steep valley somewhere around 1947 which was a very bad Winter. I was only six. Usually I sat over the rear driving wheels because there it didn't sway about so much. The sensation of spinning wheels n=beneath me was overtaken by anxiety that we might not get up the hill. I remember the driver making several attempts at it. Eventually he tipped us all out. The attraction, though, was the driver, Stan. He was a short guy in dark serge jacket and trousers, driver's cap with a shiny peak framing his classic square-jaw face, and a pair of black rubber wellington boots turned down slightly at the tops revealing the pale canvass interiors, trousers stuffed into the tops and blousing out over them. I remember him hanging out of the driver's door watching his wheels spinning whilst he hit the pedals with his wellingtons. I was filled with awe, riveted by the sight, which I rehearsed time and time again when eventually I found out what it was all about.

• Lets get stuck

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    17 Posts
    spinem4uS

Oh yes dudspin that knobby and show it no mercy
    Smoke it for good meaure

• Stuck truck, muddy guys

Stuck Content
    +0
    10 Votes
    6 Posts
    D

@barefootcarstuck mit ner dreckigen Karre rumzufahren habe ich auch kein Problem, aber es ist schon geil, wenn die Räder schön drehen und man mekt, dass die Hose immer enger wird. Ich helfe denn schön nach

• 2 Votes
    9 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@spinthosetires All vids. are hot and makes me horny!!

Users

Topics