Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Van spinning in the snow (and mud below)

Stuck Content
  • So it snowed last night. and could not help notice some tracks got left in a field entrance you can see on our little private farm lane. Looked back through the CCTV cameras and saw this

van - 20201204 – 04:28
    — MudstuckAdam

When he reverses into the left side thats a field entrance. cars have got stuck there before. sadly its very hard to see anything as its quite far away. even with this camera zoomed all the way in you cant see much because of the trees but thought I would share anyway.

Pure luck that I had the camera pointed there too. normally its pointed elsewhere

• Very suspicious movements; was he rocking briefly. No smoke though.🤔

Suggested Topics

• Spinning wheels

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

At the time I wasn't set up with all the paraphenalia and personel - sound, make0-up, wardrope etc - for making a professional movie. It's just what happened to be o the radio at the time.

• Busses stuck in snow

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    ?

Never much into buses or into snow stucks, but our school bus began going down into a steep valley somewhere around 1947 which was a very bad Winter. I was only six. Usually I sat over the rear driving wheels because there it didn't sway about so much. The sensation of spinning wheels n=beneath me was overtaken by anxiety that we might not get up the hill. I remember the driver making several attempts at it. Eventually he tipped us all out. The attraction, though, was the driver, Stan. He was a short guy in dark serge jacket and trousers, driver's cap with a shiny peak framing his classic square-jaw face, and a pair of black rubber wellington boots turned down slightly at the tops revealing the pale canvass interiors, trousers stuffed into the tops and blousing out over them. I remember him hanging out of the driver's door watching his wheels spinning whilst he hit the pedals with his wellingtons. I was filled with awe, riveted by the sight, which I rehearsed time and time again when eventually I found out what it was all about.

• Lawn Tractor tires spin

Stuck Content
    7 Votes
    3 Posts
    westfil11W

@jack-cole

Nice bit of spinning

• stuck in snow

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    30 Posts
    N

Can see video; says it's private 🥺

• Mud Spinning

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    6 Posts
    sirstuckS

@florian I searched for State Street Global Advisors, went to their website, guessed that ETF was the product to look at, and there it was.

Users

Topics