Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

The problematic booster

Stuck stories
  • Hello everyone! This is a little story that I finished writing today thanks to the inspiration I got from your stories. I hope it goes well and does not violate any forum rules, otherwise I will apologize and remove the story.
    I was able to translate the story through Google translator and I hope you can understand it, in case I will be available to explain the parts that are not understandable.
    The protagonists of this story are all adults.
    I hope you enjoy it and ... happy reading

<Stutututututututututu …… .stutututututututu …… .stututututututu> <UFFF> <stututututututututu> the bony hand turns the knob a little <stututututututu>. The faded beige bowl helmet makes the little 18-year-old boy, sitting on his sun-bleached black booster, look like a small mushroom. The phone vibrates in the right pocket of the blue swimsuit, the hand releases the knob to take the phone and, sliding the bar on the display, accepts the call <Davide where are you?> <I'm still at home, today the scooter doesn’t want to start > <come on, we'll be late to go to the beach> <I can't get it to start, what can I do!> <come on I understand I'll walk to you, give me 5 minutes>. He puts the phone back in his pocket and tries again to start the scooter with the electronic starter to no avail. He tries to move the scooter with his body feeling the gasoline bouncing in the tank and tries again but once again the scooter shows no signs of wanting to please the boy.

Davide gets off the scooter. He is not very tall for having just turned 18, he barely reaches 1.60 m but the moped does not seem very tall for his stature even if given his poor physical prowess it is still heavy. He has a backpack with a towel inside, some water and some chocolate snacks that he puts under the saddle and wears a white tank top, a blue swimsuit and thin black rubber flip flops.

Place your foot size 38 (IT = 24,5 cm) on the crank arm and try to give some cranks while turning the knob with your hand. Given the low physical strength he is already out of breath and his foot is already starting to hurt. When the drops of sweat start to fall from the helmet on his face a hand presses the starter on the handlebar. A little frightened, Davide looks up that was previously looking down for fatigue and sees his friend Valentino who tells him <don't stop!>. Valentino is his best friend, they met in high school even though they go to two different classes but what they became friends for was their similarity not only mentally but also physically. In fact, Valentino is only 2 cm taller than Davide and his muscles are equal to 0 as well as for his friend. They don't mind being so small, on the contrary, they love the fact that in their company they are often teased by the taller and more handsome guys, especially when they are jokingly picked up or sitting on the legs of their friends who know they are bisex. Valentino is also dressed in a white undershirt with blue stripes, a blue swimsuit and very worn rubber size 38 in blue flip-flops.

Valentino stops, has to rest and takes a breath as he greets his friend with a breathless <hey> <let's start again, but sit on the saddle>. Valentino does as Davide suggests and starts pressing the starter again by turning the knob while Davide starts again with the crank.

From the top of the building, Edoardo is hidden behind a semi-lowered shutter and with a bulge in his underwear, he enjoys the scene by recording the scene from the very beginning with his new Iphone. The boys are going for it but they can't turn on the Booster. From his window he can enjoy everything, including the motivational phrases that Valentino utters to convince the difficult engine. He touches himself two or three times before blocking the recording, wears white shorts, black flip-flops size 45 (IT = 27,9 cm) and leaves the apartment. He opens the door to leave the building and goes to the boys who are still struggling to get the scooter started. He is shirtless and his pecs are very powerful as well as the well accentuated 6 pack, all given by a good dose of sporting genetics that allowed him to be like this at 20 even with minimal sporting commitment. His arms are tough too and given his height of 185 cm, it can be said that he is really a handsome boy. The noise of the scooter grows louder until it is silenced by the vigorous pat that Edoardo gives on the back of Davide who jumps forward.

<Hey guys what are you doing?> <Hello Edo, the usual one, the scooter doesn't want to start> <I believe skin and bones, with that little foot what do you think you are doing?> <That's true!> Replies a little embarrassed Davide who can't do not look at the muscles of the neighbor. Edoardo and Davide are quite friends, they have a few years of difference and often found themselves dating. Edoardo knows about Davide and many times he has been his "consultant" for his crush, even if Davide has never confided to him that he is also attracted to him and to his powerful size. But Davide is not the only one, even Valentino often had perverse thoughts and they found themselves several times with his friend to jerk off Edoardo's Instagram photos which are mostly in swimsuits and flip flops. Valentino looks at him trying not to show his face red with embarrassment, thinking back to how many times he cummed thanks to him. While Davide starts talking to Edoardo, Valentino gets off the scooter and starts kicking the crank with difficulty and too slowly trying in every way to start the Booster. While talking to the little neighbor Edoardo asks <but do you need help to start it?> <You know, it always does this, it takes at least half an hour to get it started and then tonight it rained a lot and with the humidity I makes him desperate> David suggests <well I can always try> he says approaching the scooter. Valentino gives way to him, Edo puts his huge foot on the crank arm and after turning the knob a little bit, he exerts a powerful force against the crank arm that immediately starts the motor with a strident roar. <WOW!> Exclaim almost simultaneously the guys impressed by the neighbor's power <how did you do it?> <I am stronger than you ahahah> Edoardo jokes with a pat on the boy's bowl helmet <it was 20 minutes I tried without success> <but you will have already let me loose, let's try again> Edoardo concludes by turning off the scooter. Davide gets back into position and tries to do the same thing, puts his foot on the crank arm and tries with maximum strength but he is always too weak to get the crank down at the correct speed and he can't <seen! I can't do it>. At that pathetic sight, a shock arrives at Edoardo's bulge who has to pretend nothing has happened and turning on the scooter again asks where they are going <to the usual beach after the pine forest> <be careful though, there is a lot of mud and it is very humid> <of course! We will be careful, do you want to come with us?> <no-no don't worry, I have to go out already, maybe next time, but if you get stuck with the scooter call me> <thanks but we will try to assert our muscles> he says showing the tiny biceps flexing the arm.
    The boys get on the saddle and accelerate into the road disappearing with a <bip> to greet Edo. The boy wastes no time, running into the house and putting on a T-shirt, taking the documents and going down to the garage and riding his bike much more powerful and noisier than the Booster. He puts the gear still on his flip-flops and starting like lightning tries to reach them as soon as possible.

The boys have almost reached their destination and putting the left arrow on a bumpy path that reaches a small and isolated beach known by few. The terrain becomes more and more difficult, the pebbles turn into wet earth and the further you get away from the road, the more huge puddles are in front of you to avoid. Davide keeps both legs apart in order to have more balance on the uneven ground until he makes an important braking by making the scooter queue and stands up to touch the ground. <This puddle is huge> <can't we get around it?> Asks Valentino <no it's too big and the ground between the trees is too difficult to pass. If we went on foot?> Davide proposes <are you kidding? there will still be 2 km away and I really don't want to, let's go down and see when it's deep, maybe you can get through the middle>.

As Edoardo takes the dirt road, he turns off the bike, pushes it near a tree and puts the block on the wheels. Then he starts running on the road as fast as he can, he hopes more than anything else to see the boys in trouble. Despite the body, the breath soon begins to get heavier, the flip-flops begin to slip on the mud but it finally pays off. He hears the screeching noise of the scooter and decreasing his speed he hides in the trees, catching a glimpse of the boys crouching inspect the huge puddle and talk indicating how deep it can be. They go back and understanding the intentions Edoardo takes out the phone and starts a video recording.

The boys go back to the scooter <so you understand? Maximum speed and never let go of the accelerator!> Valentino reiterates gesticulating. They move the scooter farther back, get back on the saddle and Vale holds on hugging his friend. Davide starts revving and holding the brake he turns the whole crank, when the engine starts to shake he lets go of the brake; With a slight kickback and with the rear wheel skidding picking up speed, they enter the puddle splashing everywhere, they travel more than half of it but as the slight ascent of the basin begins, the motor loses grip and the drive wheel sinks, digging a deep groove <no no no, come on! Come on, move!>, Davide keeps the knob completely turned and points his feet to help the motor <ZZZZZZZZZZ… .ZZZZZZZZZZ>, it is now completely blocked <fucking!> He says leaving the handlebar. The moped is now with the front wheel out of the puddle but with the rear wheel submerged several centimeters in the groove <we almost succeeded>. Davide stands to keep the scooter straight and Vale slides forward in the seat touching the ground with his toes only, accelerates and pushes into the mush and Valentino tries to hit his pelvis to move but they are doing nothing but sink again more the wheel locking it more. <is completely blocked> says Davide, stopping to push, every now and then he tries some accelerations, but besides the mud and the water that is thrown behind them they do not get any results. Valentino gets off the scooter and barely manages to stand up, the mud looks like fresh concrete from how sticky it is, he gets next to the scooter and tries to push <try now!>. <ZZZZzzz… .ZZZZZZZzzzZZZz> Davide accelerates and pushes as well as his friend but nothing to do, he tries harder, they turn red in the face and grit his teeth but nothing happens.

On Edoardo's display, the recording time already marks 14 minutes and 09 seconds, Valentino will have got off the scooter to be able to push it sideways for at least 10 minutes, signs of fatigue are beginning to show and a cloud of smoke has now formed behind the scooter. The thrusts of the boys have done nothing but dig into the ground with their feet and the scooter has remained in the exact position as before, Valentino then detaching first one leg and then the other from the mud arrives trying not to slip in front of the scooter to pull trying to grip with the flip flops in that unstable and sticky ground <ACCELERATE!> he shouts with clenched teeth at his friend <and then he releases it I come at you> he says worried about hurting him Davide, <but you didn't understand it , you can't unlock! We are too weak, we can't turn on a scooter, let alone get out of this mess! Our muscles are worth nothing! I don't even know why I'm trying! We are ridiculous!> <We are weak and true, but why give up? maybe we can> <in your opinion, with our strength we can? We are already lucky that the engine has not stopped> <yes it's true! You are right! But I'm right about one thing you can't argue: the reason we keep doing it is that we're getting aroused, and don't tell me no! I've been hard in my pants since I couldn't start the engine, then when you arrived it got even harder and then I got wet when Edoardo arrived and started him, and the same thing happened to you .
    Edoardo blocks the recording that trapped those words forever.

<How sorry?> Edoardo's voice sounds like thunder as he majestically comes out from behind a tree, the boys are paralyzed and admiring him they notice a huge erection inside his white shorts <you have three seconds to free your scooter or this video I share it on the internet> he says in a loud voice. The boys are petrified in front of the boy <now!>, Frightened they try again to remove the scooter from the mud, accelerate, push with their bodies and slip and try the impossible. After a few minutes Edoardo reaches Valentino who is unsuccessfully trying to pull the scooter from the front by digging with his feet in the mud and, hugging him from behind, makes him feel an erection on his back, then with a steady hand he grabs the semi-hard hair from above the costume. The whole body of the shorter boy freezes in fear and emotion, Davide looks at them in disbelief. Edoardo stops and looks at the guys who are now very perplexed <I told you a lie before, but it was the only way to see you desperate in the useless attempt to unblock the scooter from the mud and ... wow you were so exciting!>, The guys they cannot believe in those words and, astounded, they remain silent with their hearts beating very fast <so ?! Don't you want to see me at work while I unlock your scooter?> <Y-y-ye-ess, we will be grateful!> Davide answers still stunned with an erection already <this is the answer I wanted to hear> says putting the phone in such a way that can shoot the whole scene with another video recording.

<Let's start!> Edoardo commands who sits on the back and side of the scooter on the opposite side of Valentino, who is on the other side closest to the camera. <ZZZZZZZzzZZZZzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz> the wheel slips, shooting mud and the two little boys push, still not finding the grip with their mud-filled flip-flops, but as Edo also finally begins to push the scooter advances a few centimeters. he is also very stuck due to Edo's strength, but slowly they are doing it or rather Edoardo is doing it since the strength of Davide and Vale is really low.
    <ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzz> finally after several pushes and loads by Edoardo the scooter manages to get out of the puddle of water and the boys rejoice by giving each other high five and wiping the sweat, the older boy retrieves the phone and blocks the video and returns to the boys < good! Now we can go to the beach so you can finally pay me back as I imagine you know how to do> he says touching his erection and continuing on foot while the guys continue on board their scooter.

• @jonnyxx said in The problematic booster:

Hello everyone! This is a little story that I finished writing today thanks to the inspiration I got from your stories. I hope it goes well and does not violate any forum rules, otherwise I will apologize and remove the story.
    I was able to translate the story through Google translator and I hope you can understand it, in case I will be available to explain the parts that are not understandable.
    The protagonists of this story are all adults.
    I hope you enjoy it and ... happy reading

<Stutututututututututu …… .stutututututututu …… .stututututututu> <UFFF> <stututututututututu> the bony hand turns the knob a little <stututututututu>. The faded beige bowl helmet makes the little 18-year-old boy, sitting on his sun-bleached black booster, look like a small mushroom. The phone vibrates in the right pocket of the blue swimsuit, the hand releases the knob to take the phone and, sliding the bar on the display, accepts the call <Davide where are you?> <I'm still at home, today the scooter doesn’t want to start > <come on, we'll be late to go to the beach> <I can't get it to start, what can I do!> <come on I understand I'll walk to you, give me 5 minutes>. He puts the phone back in his pocket and tries again to start the scooter with the electronic starter to no avail. He tries to move the scooter with his body feeling the gasoline bouncing in the tank and tries again but once again the scooter shows no signs of wanting to please the boy.

Davide gets off the scooter. He is not very tall for having just turned 18, he barely reaches 1.60 m but the moped does not seem very tall for his stature even if given his poor physical prowess it is still heavy. He has a backpack with a towel inside, some water and some chocolate snacks that he puts under the saddle and wears a white tank top, a blue swimsuit and thin black rubber flip flops.

Place your foot size 38 (IT = 24,5 cm) on the crank arm and try to give some cranks while turning the knob with your hand. Given the low physical strength he is already out of breath and his foot is already starting to hurt. When the drops of sweat start to fall from the helmet on his face a hand presses the starter on the handlebar. A little frightened, Davide looks up that was previously looking down for fatigue and sees his friend Valentino who tells him <don't stop!>. Valentino is his best friend, they met in high school even though they go to two different classes but what they became friends for was their similarity not only mentally but also physically. In fact, Valentino is only 2 cm taller than Davide and his muscles are equal to 0 as well as for his friend. They don't mind being so small, on the contrary, they love the fact that in their company they are often teased by the taller and more handsome guys, especially when they are jokingly picked up or sitting on the legs of their friends who know they are bisex. Valentino is also dressed in a white undershirt with blue stripes, a blue swimsuit and very worn rubber size 38 in blue flip-flops.

Valentino stops, has to rest and takes a breath as he greets his friend with a breathless <hey> <let's start again, but sit on the saddle>. Valentino does as Davide suggests and starts pressing the starter again by turning the knob while Davide starts again with the crank.

From the top of the building, Edoardo is hidden behind a semi-lowered shutter and with a bulge in his underwear, he enjoys the scene by recording the scene from the very beginning with his new Iphone. The boys are going for it but they can't turn on the Booster. From his window he can enjoy everything, including the motivational phrases that Valentino utters to convince the difficult engine. He touches himself two or three times before blocking the recording, wears white shorts, black flip-flops size 45 (IT = 27,9 cm) and leaves the apartment. He opens the door to leave the building and goes to the boys who are still struggling to get the scooter started. He is shirtless and his pecs are very powerful as well as the well accentuated 6 pack, all given by a good dose of sporting genetics that allowed him to be like this at 20 even with minimal sporting commitment. His arms are tough too and given his height of 185 cm, it can be said that he is really a handsome boy. The noise of the scooter grows louder until it is silenced by the vigorous pat that Edoardo gives on the back of Davide who jumps forward.

<Hey guys what are you doing?> <Hello Edo, the usual one, the scooter doesn't want to start> <I believe skin and bones, with that little foot what do you think you are doing?> <That's true!> Replies a little embarrassed Davide who can't do not look at the muscles of the neighbor. Edoardo and Davide are quite friends, they have a few years of difference and often found themselves dating. Edoardo knows about Davide and many times he has been his "consultant" for his crush, even if Davide has never confided to him that he is also attracted to him and to his powerful size. But Davide is not the only one, even Valentino often had perverse thoughts and they found themselves several times with his friend to jerk off Edoardo's Instagram photos which are mostly in swimsuits and flip flops. Valentino looks at him trying not to show his face red with embarrassment, thinking back to how many times he cummed thanks to him. While Davide starts talking to Edoardo, Valentino gets off the scooter and starts kicking the crank with difficulty and too slowly trying in every way to start the Booster. While talking to the little neighbor Edoardo asks <but do you need help to start it?> <You know, it always does this, it takes at least half an hour to get it started and then tonight it rained a lot and with the humidity I makes him desperate> David suggests <well I can always try> he says approaching the scooter. Valentino gives way to him, Edo puts his huge foot on the crank arm and after turning the knob a little bit, he exerts a powerful force against the crank arm that immediately starts the motor with a strident roar. <WOW!> Exclaim almost simultaneously the guys impressed by the neighbor's power <how did you do it?> <I am stronger than you ahahah> Edoardo jokes with a pat on the boy's bowl helmet <it was 20 minutes I tried without success> <but you will have already let me loose, let's try again> Edoardo concludes by turning off the scooter. Davide gets back into position and tries to do the same thing, puts his foot on the crank arm and tries with maximum strength but he is always too weak to get the crank down at the correct speed and he can't <seen! I can't do it>. At that pathetic sight, a shock arrives at Edoardo's bulge who has to pretend nothing has happened and turning on the scooter again asks where they are going <to the usual beach after the pine forest> <be careful though, there is a lot of mud and it is very humid> <of course! We will be careful, do you want to come with us?> <no-no don't worry, I have to go out already, maybe next time, but if you get stuck with the scooter call me> <thanks but we will try to assert our muscles> he says showing the tiny biceps flexing the arm.
    The boys get on the saddle and accelerate into the road disappearing with a <bip> to greet Edo. The boy wastes no time, running into the house and putting on a T-shirt, taking the documents and going down to the garage and riding his bike much more powerful and noisier than the Booster. He puts the gear still on his flip-flops and starting like lightning tries to reach them as soon as possible.

The boys have almost reached their destination and putting the left arrow on a bumpy path that reaches a small and isolated beach known by few. The terrain becomes more and more difficult, the pebbles turn into wet earth and the further you get away from the road, the more huge puddles are in front of you to avoid. Davide keeps both legs apart in order to have more balance on the uneven ground until he makes an important braking by making the scooter queue and stands up to touch the ground. <This puddle is huge> <can't we get around it?> Asks Valentino <no it's too big and the ground between the trees is too difficult to pass. If we went on foot?> Davide proposes <are you kidding? there will still be 2 km away and I really don't want to, let's go down and see when it's deep, maybe you can get through the middle>.

As Edoardo takes the dirt road, he turns off the bike, pushes it near a tree and puts the block on the wheels. Then he starts running on the road as fast as he can, he hopes more than anything else to see the boys in trouble. Despite the body, the breath soon begins to get heavier, the flip-flops begin to slip on the mud but it finally pays off. He hears the screeching noise of the scooter and decreasing his speed he hides in the trees, catching a glimpse of the boys crouching inspect the huge puddle and talk indicating how deep it can be. They go back and understanding the intentions Edoardo takes out the phone and starts a video recording.

The boys go back to the scooter <so you understand? Maximum speed and never let go of the accelerator!> Valentino reiterates gesticulating. They move the scooter farther back, get back on the saddle and Vale holds on hugging his friend. Davide starts revving and holding the brake he turns the whole crank, when the engine starts to shake he lets go of the brake; With a slight kickback and with the rear wheel skidding picking up speed, they enter the puddle splashing everywhere, they travel more than half of it but as the slight ascent of the basin begins, the motor loses grip and the drive wheel sinks, digging a deep groove <no no no, come on! Come on, move!>, Davide keeps the knob completely turned and points his feet to help the motor <ZZZZZZZZZZ… .ZZZZZZZZZZ>, it is now completely blocked <fucking!> He says leaving the handlebar. The moped is now with the front wheel out of the puddle but with the rear wheel submerged several centimeters in the groove <we almost succeeded>. Davide stands to keep the scooter straight and Vale slides forward in the seat touching the ground with his toes only, accelerates and pushes into the mush and Valentino tries to hit his pelvis to move but they are doing nothing but sink again more the wheel locking it more. <is completely blocked> says Davide, stopping to push, every now and then he tries some accelerations, but besides the mud and the water that is thrown behind them they do not get any results. Valentino gets off the scooter and barely manages to stand up, the mud looks like fresh concrete from how sticky it is, he gets next to the scooter and tries to push <try now!>. <ZZZZzzz… .ZZZZZZZzzzZZZz> Davide accelerates and pushes as well as his friend but nothing to do, he tries harder, they turn red in the face and grit his teeth but nothing happens.

On Edoardo's display, the recording time already marks 14 minutes and 09 seconds, Valentino will have got off the scooter to be able to push it sideways for at least 10 minutes, signs of fatigue are beginning to show and a cloud of smoke has now formed behind the scooter. The thrusts of the boys have done nothing but dig into the ground with their feet and the scooter has remained in the exact position as before, Valentino then detaching first one leg and then the other from the mud arrives trying not to slip in front of the scooter to pull trying to grip with the flip flops in that unstable and sticky ground <ACCELERATE!> he shouts with clenched teeth at his friend <and then he releases it I come at you> he says worried about hurting him Davide, <but you didn't understand it , you can't unlock! We are too weak, we can't turn on a scooter, let alone get out of this mess! Our muscles are worth nothing! I don't even know why I'm trying! We are ridiculous!> <We are weak and true, but why give up? maybe we can> <in your opinion, with our strength we can? We are already lucky that the engine has not stopped> <yes it's true! You are right! But I'm right about one thing you can't argue: the reason we keep doing it is that we're getting aroused, and don't tell me no! I've been hard in my pants since I couldn't start the engine, then when you arrived it got even harder and then I got wet when Edoardo arrived and started him, and the same thing happened to you .
    Edoardo blocks the recording that trapped those words forever.

<How sorry?> Edoardo's voice sounds like thunder as he majestically comes out from behind a tree, the boys are paralyzed and admiring him they notice a huge erection inside his white shorts <you have three seconds to free your scooter or this video I share it on the internet> he says in a loud voice. The boys are petrified in front of the boy <now!>, Frightened they try again to remove the scooter from the mud, accelerate, push with their bodies and slip and try the impossible. After a few minutes Edoardo reaches Valentino who is unsuccessfully trying to pull the scooter from the front by digging with his feet in the mud and, hugging him from behind, makes him feel an erection on his back, then with a steady hand he grabs the semi-hard hair from above the costume. The whole body of the shorter boy freezes in fear and emotion, Davide looks at them in disbelief. Edoardo stops and looks at the guys who are now very perplexed <I told you a lie before, but it was the only way to see you desperate in the useless attempt to unblock the scooter from the mud and ... wow you were so exciting!>, The guys they cannot believe in those words and, astounded, they remain silent with their hearts beating very fast <so ?! Don't you want to see me at work while I unlock your scooter?> <Y-y-ye-ess, we will be grateful!> Davide answers still stunned with an erection already <this is the answer I wanted to hear> says putting the phone in such a way that can shoot the whole scene with another video recording.

<Let's start!> Edoardo commands who sits on the back and side of the scooter on the opposite side of Valentino, who is on the other side closest to the camera. <ZZZZZZZzzZZZZzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz> the wheel slips, shooting mud and the two little boys push, still not finding the grip with their mud-filled flip-flops, but as Edo also finally begins to push the scooter advances a few centimeters. he is also very stuck due to Edo's strength, but slowly they are doing it or rather Edoardo is doing it since the strength of Davide and Vale is really low.
    <ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzz> finally after several pushes and loads by Edoardo the scooter manages to get out of the puddle of water and the boys rejoice by giving each other high five and wiping the sweat, the older boy retrieves the phone and blocks the video and returns to the boys < good! Now we can go to the beach so you can finally pay me back as I imagine you know how to do> he says touching his erection and continuing on foot while the guys continue on board their scooter.

I forgot to tell you that the story has a cranking engine part and a part of it stuck in the mud, sorry

• @jonnyxx bella storia! A tutti noi piacerebbe vivere un'esperienza così...

• Thank you for a lovely story! Your imagination shines through the translator.

Suggested Topics

• Stuck

Stuck stories
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    G

I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

• Dave and Willy

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    2 Posts
    M

@Jonnyxx bella 😍

• 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aûo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    22 Posts
    E

There is one more beside this one. I will look for it today

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

• My farmer boy!

Stuck stories
    12 Votes
    14 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

I love this story 😍

Users

Topics