Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

2000 F-150 stuck in slushy ice

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• Stuck yet again

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

Mate even chunky muds once slicked up yea going nowhere fast

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@hard-drifter Great vids. you chose. Also likes big tractors that get stuck in the dirt and mud and dig. Especially when the riders step on the pedals in rubber boots!

• I'm a little stuck

Stuck Content
    10 Votes
    30 Posts
    ?

@константин-григорьев Can'tsurvive the course here. Don't know anywhere else with such stimulating prolonged spinning hoding it down hard. I'm hooked.

• JOHN 4X4 GOT STUCK IN THE MUD

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    AhhornyA

@westfil11 there is no hope of getting out, the bridge is under repair again and the backwheel just sank.

• More snow and mud stuck

Stuck Content
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    bootmudderB

Sir Stuck...perhaps the master at getting STUCK...spinning the tires...wearing and driving in cowboy boots and pedal shots! Excellent as always! Thanks for all the contributions you've given through the years! You the best, Sir!

• a stuck in mud and ice

Stuck Content
    7 Votes
    31 Posts
    KevinK

@boy the ktm duke is the exactly the bike i want to get someday. must be so hot getting stuck with it

@Guenni1956 thank you heh i'm trying to keep more videos coming

Users

Topics