Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Painting Truck

Stuck stories
  • Hey guys,

Just had an opportunity to check out a hot dude trying to get his F-150 out of a muddy yard. My neighbors are having some painting done and the truck belonged to the guy doing the work. It's raining here this morning and the guy inadvertently backed his rear tires into my neighbor's soft yard and got himself stuck good. From what I could see he appeared to be mid-20s, dark hair sticking out from under his baseball cap, with jeans and work boots on. When he tried to drive away, his tires just spun in the mud. He started rocking it slowly back and forth but was just making the muddy hole deeper. It wasn't too long before he started pounding it good. He was clearly pissed and was definitely taking it out on his truck, spinning his tires hard first going forward, then in reverse, back and forth. As he spun his tires, mud was spraying up the side of his silver truck in front of and behind the wheel well. That cocky little stud spun his tires in that mud for a good 10 minutes, and eventually spun his way out, laying rubber on the road when his tires hit the solid pavement. Had to go change my jeans by the time he was done! Woof!!! Maybe I need to get some painting done here. 😏

• @spinthetires

Man you get to see the best stucks, hope you got some pics or a vid

• @spinthetires
    There the best, the unexpected stuck. The bonus is hot tradie, boots and mud splatted truck. Hard just reading your post😀

• @thommo

Unexpected is the best

• WOOF!!!!

• yes I am hoping you have pics or a video of what you saw I am getting hard just reading this post as well

• Awesomeness :3

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aûo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• 7 Votes
    4 Posts
    RedsmanR

Found it! I’ll post it

• 4 Votes
    4 Posts
    spinem4uS

Well fuck me!
    How horny is this story

• Ice Storm Truck Stuck

Stuck stories
    14 Votes
    10 Posts
    stuckboyS

Imagine this situation and got very excited ..

• Oopsie stuck

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    FlorianF

Look for Franklin Veaux's comical account about halfway down this page:

https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever-gotten-your-car-stuck

Users

Topics