Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

New stuck tractor vid.

Stuck Content
  • Сравнение Трактор Беларусь 1221 против Трактор ХТЗ Т-150 – 10:33
    — OFFROADER

The boys have a new vid. posted! It's very cool again and I immediately got a hardon . Is there anyone here who also likes to drive a tractor and let the wheels spin? Enjoy watching and happy cumming!

Die Burschen haben ein neues Vid. gepostet! Es ist wieder sehr geil und ich bekam gleich einen harten Ständer und war am wichsen! . Ist hier jemand, der auch gerne Traktor fährt und die Räder durchdrehen lässt? Viel Vergnügen beim Ansehen und Gutes Abspritzen!

• On the farm I used to get the tractor wheels spinning whenever I could, espcially ploughing: I would let the plough into the soil a litle deeper until the tracor wheels started to spin, got real restless, you know the feeling with the motor moaninging and after a few times there was only one thing for it: had to deal with the throbbing hard-on in my boiler suit and shoot onto my wellington boots while the tractor started to bog. If necessary I used to aid matters with the independent brakes to get one wheel to loose grip. Sometimes I used to get off the tractor and spunk onto the spinning back wheel. Story of my sex life.

• @booted-driver
    Nice story from you! I sat in front of a truck wheel when I was a little boy and pressed or rubbed my cock firmly on it until I had the awesome feeling of an orgasm. Later I jerked off and cum!

• The tractor stuck in the mud was FANTASTIC! They were obviously having getting stuck, they did it again! I can only hope it was making some of the guys as hard as me!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics