Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Good-lookin' young dude gets an old tour bus stuck in the mud

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    8 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

@Bootonthepedal-0 Nah, not really. There was a moment when the old dude was trying to pull me out where I was kind of concerned that getting out might have meant leaving the Pathfinder behind til it all dried out but there was never any real desperation. I have a co-worker who can’t be bothered showing up on time and stiffed me for 1/2hr that morning, so when I was that stuck like that 10 minutes before I was supposed to take over the airspace, there was a certain satisfaction and a little excitement. Probably the worst I’ve been stuck since I started filming it 🙂

• Tracrors towing stuck truck

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    B

Can’t watch all way through but I have a hard on and wish I could be there watching and helping driving barefoot

• Tractor in deep mud

Stuck Content
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    FlorianF

@rauhbein1 said in Tractor in deep mud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SwAwdJW0ZU
    Did the driver got horny???? What do you think??

One viewer probably did:

"Ребята а у вас есть К700? Вот на нем бы покуралесить в грязи"

Yandex translates this as:

Do you guys have a K700? Here it would be to play around [Youtube translates "have fun"] in the mud.

Comments can occasionally lead us to further interesting channels, although none in this case.

• 4 Votes
    10 Posts
    RedsmanR

@thommo the best part is from 0:00 to 31:12.

• 9 Votes
    12 Posts
    MudMateM

Very nice content, I'm sure your truck enjoyed it too!

• Stuck truck, muddy guys

Stuck Content
    +0
    10 Votes
    6 Posts
    D

@barefootcarstuck mit ner dreckigen Karre rumzufahren habe ich auch kein Problem, aber es ist schon geil, wenn die Räder schön drehen und man mekt, dass die Hose immer enger wird. Ich helfe denn schön nach

Users

Topics