Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Ever tricked people into getting stuck?

Stuck Chat
  • I haven't tricked anyone myself but i did ask my best friend to get my car stuck and let me watch him pedal pump trying to get the car unstuck. He agreed multiple times i asked him to do so. What we would do is find a location with a decent snowbank where it was enough to get the car firmly stuck but not too deep so that he could push me out. then i would drive into the snow bank and test to see if i was stuck. when i was, he would take over and i would get shots of the wheels spinning and shots of his feet pumping the pedals trying to get it unstuck. Afterwards he would push me out and we'd go hang out. All i could ever ask for in a best friend

• @SD78QSK I’ve done that one myself a couple times. Favourite status goes to: A VW Golf got hooked on a windrow in front of my apartment building one time, I pretended to push for about 25 mins before they called a buddy with a truck. I fuck off back to mine and watch the show. Buddy turns up and pushes the Golf out in a couple minutes by hand.

• @stuckadam Years ago there was a muddy parking lot near my college. I asked this one guy with a Prius to park somewhere particularly muddy, and he did, but he didn’t get stuck

• I once cheated on a violated young man while pretending to help free his truck. He accelerated while I masturbated behind the vehicle, simulating that he tried to help. I ejaculated a lot.

• @Xavier-B Unlucky. Guess the Prius is quite lightweight and FWD so bit better offroad one would imagine. Car park sounds like fun though

• One time on Mt Lemmon in Az, after a snowstorm, there was a guy trying to drive his Chevy truck up a small hill. I got behind him to push. It was icy so it was pretty easy to push him sideways from the ass end. He ended up stuck in the ditch.

• I’ve managed to get some people stuck intentionally. A handful of times with woman, but only once with a guy. My friend (who does not have a stuck fetish but I suspect he might be bi) and I where looking for somewhere to park. We ended up finding a small street with very soft sand and a couple of free spots. He doubted for a while but I talked him into giving it a go. He pulled right in and backed onto one of the spots, when the car (a crappy 2007 Peugeot 207) had finally pulled into the spot he suddenly lost traction, his wheels spun for a few seconds and he slammed on his brakes. We left the car there without speaking a word of what had happened and when we got back let’s just say that I had some fun not helping him at all hahaha. Eventually he (with help from his led foot) completely buried the car, but luckily for us some dude with a Hilux 4x4 pulled us out.

I have also pretended to “””help””” a couple of times. The problem with that is that you must have a limit, like eventually you’ll need to help them for real. Otherwise your cover might be blown.

• I consider my myself lucky since I live in a small community. People leaves the car keys in the car, so yes done this several times. As other said on this thread I can’t help pretend pushing whilst someone stuck or in need of a helping hand.

• Sadly never had the luck to do this, but I often fantasized about luring a young handsome boy with a flatbed truck with those dual rear wheels coming into the grassy yard of my house, just after I was running the sprinklers for a long time.

• @SlippingSliding

Sounds like good fun

• I have gotten several friends stuck in the snow or mud by telling them we will be fine, knowing we won't. Waiting and watching for the tires to spin. I enjoy being the driver in that situation more though. Telling them we will be ok as i know we are going to end up very very stuck soon

Suggested Topics

• Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    21 Posts
    sirstuckS

@Blackadder261 said in Where would you like to get stuck?:

@westfil11 exactly 😉 or get part ways in before finding a soft spot. Or even more evil, get turned around and then can't get back out of the field because the tyres are clogged and the ground's too soft and churned up...

And the exit is uphill.

• RAF helicopter stuck in a field

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    AlexitalyA

😂😂
    I don't know about the helicopter. but surely there will be some handsome soldiers there!

• 2 Votes
    11 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

WOW!! Maybe a three some stuck in the mud. Well maybe not.

• Parking stuck

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

That car park was like mush everyone was spinning.
    It was so slick I was sliding so much. It was so unexpected, it didn’t look too bad and then nothing I just sat there and spun

• stuck erotics

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    Guenni1956G

@fshpantos
    Geht mir auch so, Wixe mich dabei

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    ?

I’m new to this forum, so I know the tread is old. I just got to make a comment on the topic anyways.
    Where I live in a small Norwegian island, they all park their cars with the key in the ignition, or at least to be found inside the car.
    So I’ve done this sometimes. Just because it’s easy, specially during the winter time.
    In a populated area it would have been more difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you get a ride, and the driver just leaves the car for a minute. That’s enough. I did that when I still lived in a city.

Users

Topics