Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

What would you do?

Stuck Chat
  • Let's say you are driving down a secluded road on the countryside, and suddenly you see someone a couple meters beside the road. As you slow down, you see it is a regular city car, with a younger guy alone at the wheels, hopelessly trying to get out of the muddy spot he reversed into.

What do you do?

• I'd definitely have to get out and offer anything I could to help. Me that a push or a pull šŸ˜‰

• How interesting! If it were me in this situation, and I were driving alone on a secluded country road in my region of the USA, Iā€™d pull right over or alongside to ask if he was okay or needed help. Then Iā€™d use my own intuition to see if it felt right or if something felt off.

Not to sound like ā€œFather Gooseā€ to everyone, but Iā€™d make sure I had a clear escape route in case things turned bad. We can never be too careful out there, especially these days.

If all seemed good, Iā€™d pretend to be giving it all I had as I ā€œpushedā€ from behind. Hopefully Iā€™d be able to really get really into it and yelling at him to give it more gas would get me off. Iā€™m always dressed for situations like this so my boots and jeans are already on, ready to jump into it.

If I manage to get him stuck worse, which I would hope I do, Iā€™ll happily winch him out or pull him out with my truck. And then Iā€™ll drive right into the ruts he left behind and have a great time.

• Young guy, sounds awesome. I would get out and push the car from behind. Just pretend, in reality I would try everything so that the wheels dig deeper and deeper into the ground. Would tell the guy, he should press the gas pedal harder. The wheels would then spin extremely. He's hopelessly bogged down and is just stepping on the gas even harder. I already have from the beginning a hard-on and jerk off when pushing until I cum in my jeans the full load. He tries it again and again with spinning wheels to come free, so it does not take long until I have a boner again.

• @Hard-Drifter
    Genauso wĆ¼rde ich es auch machen. Da bekommt man(n) ja beim Lesen schon einen StƤnder!

• @Hard-Drifter said in What would you do?:

Young guy, sounds awesome. I would get out and push the car from behind. Just pretend, in reality I would try everything so that the wheels dig deeper and deeper into the ground. Would tell the guy, he should press the gas pedal harder. The wheels would then spin extremely. He's hopelessly bogged down and is just stepping on the gas even harder. I already have from the beginning a hard-on and jerk off when pushing until I cum in my jeans the full load. He tries it again and again with spinning wheels to come free, so it does not take long until I have a boner again.

Hey, mega. Du bist wieder so geil drauf

• @rauhbein1 said in What would you do?:

@Hard-Drifter
    Genauso wĆ¼rde ich es auch machen. Da bekommt man(n) ja beim Lesen schon einen StƤnder!

Yeah. Einfach geil

• I would ask him if I could get in and watch him fight. Perhaps I could make him enjoy the situation and then...

• @Hipbootsdriver I don't think there is anything wrong with being careful these days. Besides, It sounds awesome the fact that you would go into his ruts. Would you want him to stay while you do that? šŸ™‚

• @barefootcarstuck How would you make him enjoy the situation? šŸ™‚

• @redredd22 said in What would you do?:

@barefootcarstuck How would you make him enjoy the situation? šŸ™‚

I would confess that I love getting stuck myself, that I do it very often. I'd tell him to press the pedal down completely and longer. "Come on boy, make your tires smoke. Try harder to succeed. Hey, hey, hey, come on, wow, great, go on. Try again. Don't give up. Hey, hey, hey. "

• @Hipbootsdriver said in What would you do?:

How interesting! If it were me in this situation, and I were driving alone on a secluded country road in my region of the USA, Iā€™d pull right over or alongside to ask if he was okay or needed help. Then Iā€™d use my own intuition to see if it felt right or if something felt off.

Not to sound like ā€œFather Gooseā€ to everyone, but Iā€™d make sure I had a clear escape route in case things turned bad. We can never be too careful out there, especially these days.

If all seemed good, Iā€™d pretend to be giving it all I had as I ā€œpushedā€ from behind. Hopefully Iā€™d be able to really get really into it and yelling at him to give it more gas would get me off. Iā€™m always dressed for situations like this so my boots and jeans are already on, ready to jump into it.

If I manage to get him stuck worse, which I would hope I do, Iā€™ll happily winch him out or pull him out with my truck. And then Iā€™ll drive right into the ruts he left behind and have a great time.

Sounds like a great plan to me šŸ™‚

• @redredd22 I would definitely stop to tell helpā€¦ but I would want to bury him further in the mud. Then depending on the situation, we may have to jo.

• @redredd22 Yeah! That would liven things up! He could then help me get unstuck while I do everything I can to get more stuck!

• Iā€™d record them secretly for a couple of minutes, then help them out

• @Hard-Drifter omg!!! I love it!

• @Xavier-B me too!! But before to help him I need to changrme my shoes and wear flip flops! It's more hot for me!

• Watch him for quite some time first, then walking over and giving him some advice on how he should keep trying, I guess :-). Finally offering him a tow, too, of course.....

• Oh he would not be getting far with your "help", guys šŸ˜Š

• An additional question for you all, what kind of reaction or behavior would you find most exciting from him? To the fact that he is stuck? Would you tell them that you enjoy seeing him like this? If yes, how would you tell him?

Suggested Topics

• Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
    8 Votes
    23 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@StuckFuck
    Hi! These pictures (including videos like this) make me totally horny. When the knobby rear wheel digs in deeply and the engine vibrates between your legs, it doesn't take long before I get a hard-on and have to jerk off. When the rubber is rubbed off the rear wheel and it starts to smoke, it's such an awesome thing, no tail stays dry and the juice just flows out.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die RƤder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wĆ¼hlen.

• Wildest fantasies

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    59 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

@stuckboy said in Wildest fantasies:

@westfil11 very hard and extrem
    But First in tight think swimtrunks trying and trying

• Suit shoes

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@gerrardkyle The more formal the shoes the better.

• 1 Votes
    22 Posts
    D

@Kevin - das ist schon ein saugeiler Gedanke.

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m StĆ¼ck, trying trying more and more

Users

Topics