Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Where do you live?

Pinned Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• The youngest driver you have ever seen spinning wheels

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • WR 450F Getting some Rear Knobby Abuse from my Bud Pup Ray

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    10 Posts
    spintireS

love it!!

• 5 Votes
    81 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@so-very-stuck6 not putting it in 4wd like it should, tires spinning, so turned on, finally stopping and putting it in 4wd. Later on i was almost home and pulled in an emptry parking lot on a hill and put the suv back in 2wd and tried to get out of the parking lot. I couldn't, i was stuck in 2wd, nothing worked tires just spun. My leather gloves gripping the wheel as i couldn't get up the hill. Tires making that zzzzzzzzzzzz sound. Come on, come on. Pushing on the gas with my boot, hoping the tires get traction. Feeling so helpless

• Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    28 Posts
    S

On the way to a cabin in the mountains, remote area, pouring snow. Scared I will get stuck and wont make it to the safety of the cabin. Carefully pushing on the gas with my tall black leather boot. Leather gloves gripping the steering wheel as the tires start to spin in the deep snow. No no no, I can't get stuck, not here

• edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    7 Votes
    11 Posts
    S

@So-Very-Stuck2 Makes for a long day at work, thinking about the drive home, wanting those feelings again

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    S

@ChrisStuck You watching him try to get the car unstuck, secretly so very very turned on. Watching his boot push on the gas, tires spinning

Users

Topics