Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die Räder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wühlen.

• ATV/UTV/SxS stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    4 Posts
    M

Oh man, does this make me hard.

• 4 Votes
    19 Posts
    B

I have gotten several friends stuck in the snow or mud by telling them we will be fine, knowing we won't. Waiting and watching for the tires to spin. I enjoy being the driver in that situation more though. Telling them we will be ok as i know we are going to end up very very stuck soon

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Parking stuck

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

That car park was like mush everyone was spinning.
    It was so slick I was sliding so much. It was so unexpected, it didn’t look too bad and then nothing I just sat there and spun

• 4 Votes
    57 Posts
    2k Views
    thefoamguyT

I'm getting so horny reading your story I love watching tires spin in the mud I get so hard and horny I also love having my feet ran over by a hot guy with the back tire spinning over my foot with shoes on

Users

Topics