Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

The wedding stuck

Stuck stories
  • We were invited to a wedding on a ranch outside my city. The whole family attended. Almost at the end of the wedding the drink ended. The truth is that we were drunk and wanted to continue the party.

So I told a cousin to get me a ride to the nearest town to buy beer. He agreed and we left in his truck (a Ford Ranger). Halfway there we got stuck. No matter how many attempts my cousin made, we couldn't get out.

So as he hit the pedals with his rodeo boots I started to feel like my jeans was going to explode.

I was so horny, and he started to sweat. So I offered to take the wheel and he accepted. when he got out of the truck I saw a huge bone. Then I knew it. I could not miss the opportunity. So pretending to help him stand up, I started rubbing my cock a little against his hard on.

I was looking at my possibilities. I didn't want to be too obvious. When I saw him start to respond I pressed my body a little more against him and then told him to get in the passenger seat. I noticed him a little confused but I knew he was excited too. When I start revving, was so hot. He got closer and I felt his breath on my neck. A couple of times I grab his cock "accidentally" till we started kissing each other.

That night was hot and quite humid. So I turned off the engine and opened one of the doors.

• @spin-172581 this would be the perfect way to end a day after the wedding heh. very hot story!

• @Kevin indeed, wanna repeat the experience someday

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics