Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

A friend

Stuck stories
  • (Heres a true story, sorry about my english)

Since high school I wish i could see a guy riding a motorcycle wearing boots and tight jeans and got stuck on the mud. Until this very great day i met a friend.

John was a traffic cop, 23 years old and were neighbors. He was hot,and very sexy.

I looked on my window and he got called on duty wearing his cops boots and tight jeans and was driving CRF250 motorcycle and waving me before he goes to work.
    (MAN, I GOT HARD BY HIS OUTFIT I WISH HE GOT STUCK please.)

One day, as I walked to our home, john was giving me a ride, At that time our streets was still being repaired and causing the road to be sticky and muddy. I got nervous because i had a feeling we could get stuck. ( I WISH)

He stops and looked around and He noticed that the road was not passable, but he push his motorcycle to passed on the road and he said "Hold on, were going through" and i was like sitting behind him and pretending to be shoked "What?! You sure?". AND HE NOD YES. And that time i wish we will stuck.

As the motorcycle went to the mud, i heard the wheel zzzzzzzzz. And john was like " fuck! Were stuck and It is very deep. And he keeps on reeving the motorcycle and causing the wheel bogged in the mud. And I noticed that I got Hard and my cock feels the vibration, and i see john was frustated because he got stuck.

"I'll get off, and push"
    And he said " No, just hold tight"
    And i try myself calm because i had a feeling i could cum on my pants any second. And he switch on a second gear was causing more vibrations and i got cum on my pants.

And i heard him saying while reeving the engine "come on baby, come on! Get out please!" and i cheer him " you got this john, You will make it!"

We got stuck for 30 minutes or so, so i need to get off and push, and got cum again, because of the vibration, I noticed john was nervous and i saw him frustrated.

I get off, and he still reeving the engine and try to get out and push, And john got exhausted so he rest a little bit, he still wants to get out. Until this one time he stopped.

"Ugh, Wait." I cum on my pants!" John said.
    And i was like "AWESOME!"
    And he seems shy that time.
    "You are not the only one got hard and got cum"
    John was like "You cum too?"
    Me was like "TWICE". And he laughed.

We got a helped by fellow riders, and manage to get out.

As we went home, john sit on this chair and got tired after we stuck, in return i take off his stinky boots and socks, and massage and kiss his feet a little.

• wow you are so lucky having a friend like this! i bet it was exciting and also surprising to hear him saying that he came. must be the best way to find out that someone also enjoy the same thing heh

• Wow! What a great experience for both of you. Thank you for sharing it; very hot!!

• @Kevin im very happy that i met a friend like him! Thank you. Wish i could see him stuck again.

• @Ahhorny ohh how comes it didn't happen again? i mean he obviously enjoyed it too so i'm sure he would be up for more heh

• @Kevin im totally up for it.

• @Ahhorny maybe he is waiting for you to ask for more heh

• @Kevin actually he got stuck again, I wish i could upload the video here

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics