Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

My double first time :heart_eyes:

Stuck stories
  • My double first time ๐Ÿ˜
    I was 17 and in apprenticeship. A new colleague came to work, he was sweet sixteen. And he had a moped, a Honda MTX 80.
    We understood us great from the beginning. Maybe more than that, it crackled between us, a feeling I didn't know before.
    One day I asked him if he could teach me to drive because I would like to start my driver's license soon. We agreed to meet in the evening.
    He picked me up at home and we drove around a bit to find a place. We finally decided to drive into a forest.
    The path was getting slowly muddy. I felt that his moped really having a hard time to come forward with us.
    I asked him, what are you doing? He answered me, do you want to be seen us? And that I would have to practice starting up first and nowhere is there better than when the moped is stuck, it can't do a wheelie and knock me down.
    As the moped finally got stuck, we took off our helmets and changed the places. He leaned close to me so that I could feel his breath on my neck and he first whispered in my ear how the throttle, clutch and gears work together ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Then he got off and let me do it. Oh dear, how stupid I acted until I finally got the tire spinning for the first time ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Sometime he sat down behind me again and said to me, now get us out of here. I knew that the moped had no chance with us. Still I tried to do my best and felt that it wasn't just me who was aroused. I asked him, do you have a boner? He touched me and said, you also! And then we jerked each other off ๐Ÿ˜

• @Moppedquaeler wow thats one of the hottest stories! and i can totally relate to it about the mud spinning exercices. of course this is the safest way to practice the clutch and throttle...and to learn other important hand movement heh

wish my first time on a motorbike was exactly like that

• @Kevin Yes, that night I realized that I like bikes and guys, mud and spinning tires.
    But my first time, the โ€žother important hand movementโ€œ, however, I had imagined differently ๐Ÿ˜˜
    Whenever we had time after work, we drove into the forest.
    From then on we given us more time for everything ๐Ÿ˜
    Later, when I had a driver's license and a motorcycle, also with two bikes.
    Two bikes had the advantage that one can pull the other out of the mud - after the fun is before the fun ๐Ÿ˜œ

What do you mean with your last words?
    You're already riding a motorbike!

• well thats very interesting! so you never felt anything before this moment? i mean when seing another vehicle stuck? or did you just never get to see stuck vehicle? for me this fetish always been there since i remember. thats why i find it interesting heh

@Moppedquaeler said in My double first time ๐Ÿ˜:

i mean i wish i discovered it that way too. with a friend i can trust and feeling the exitement for the first time on a motorcyle

• @Kevin Well, before my โ€ždouble first timeโ€œ I knew that I like bikes and guys, but had no experience until this day and getting stuck was also new to me too.
    Sure, I've seen stuck cars and trucks from time to time, especially in winter, but I've never been interested in that (cars and trucks).

Ok., many, many years ago there was one two german videos on google Video (at that time YouTube was still google Video), where an old 3'er BMW uphill in a forest had to start and stop again and again until he finally got stuck.
    The cameraman had also filmed the driver's bulge, which got bigger and bigger with each more stuck and how the exhaust could blow his fumes only into the mud.
    Yes, that had me turned on ...

@Kevin said in My double first time ๐Ÿ˜:

@Moppedquaeler said in My double first time ๐Ÿ˜:

i mean i wish i discovered it that way too. with a friend i can trust and feeling the exitement for the first time on a motorcyle

Ha ha, and I thought you were referring to my KTM ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜

• @Moppedquaeler That Video you described sounds like the โ€žhottest shitโ€œ Iโ€™ve ever heard of ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any chance we can still find it on YouTube?

Or maybe you even managed to make a copy of it back then? ๐Ÿ™

• @ChrisStuck Ha ha, how small the world, no, the internet is.
    Regarding this video, I would have thought much more now you write you know and have it ๐Ÿ˜
    YouTube was founded in 2005 and taken over by google in 2006, the video was in the days of google Video, i.e. before 2006.
    Then search ๐Ÿ‘€

• Moin- I've been driving a moped since 1976 and that's exactly how long it turns me when a vehicle gets stuck and the wheels spin in the mud or sand. A friend brought me driving the moped. He stood in front of Simson and every time, when I stalled the moped, he grabbed my legs. Of course I did a tough job. And we enjoyed it - in the end until the shot

• @Diddi226 so hot!! how did you guys found each other? i bet it must have been even harder in 1976 to find like minded people without the internet.

• @ Kevin- it was damn hard back then and it was a secret. It was officially forbidden to be gay. It was a godsend

Suggested Topics

• 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aรปo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• How it got started.

Stuck stories
    8 Votes
    6 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

Sexy, very sexy!!!

• 11 Votes
    6 Posts
    MudMateM

@booted-driver said in First experience getting stuck.:

The repeated moaning sound of the stricken motor and the thobbing of the bodywork under you and the man juice explodes

Couldn't agree more! Best sound and feeling ever!

• A friend (part 2)

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    AhhornyA

@rauhbein1 john came to visit me, we decided to go the beach but he end up stuck again and again! John.jpg

• A friend

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    8 Posts
    AhhornyA

@Kevin actually he got stuck again, I wish i could upload the video here

• The first time

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    13 Posts
    KevinK

@Redsman thanks! i'm glad this story was capable to get you into this a bit heh

Users

Topics