Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Share your first stuck experience

Pinned Stuck stories
  • The forum has been a bit stale lately. So figured why not spark up some chat.

This thread is for everyone to share their first stuck experiences 🙂

Everyone is welcome to post even if you have never posted before. Introduce yourself

If this goes well I will probably make some more threads that are more specific I guess

• stuckadamS stuckadam pinned this topic on
  • Good move mate. Will get onto putting something up.

• I think the first Stuck that ever happened to me with a problem with my parents when we were at caravan parks grass parking and UK weather makes for mighty fun

• I first realized I liked seeing people get stuck when I was about 10 years old. There was a house across the street with a pretty long driveway that was paved but the asphalt was all rutted and old. I could see the entire driveway from my house. The neighbors son (maybe 20 at the time) pulled in the driveway one winter afternoon in a conversion van, one of those rwd Ford vans. When he went to leave he backed into one of those ruts and got stuck on a patch of ice. He was really spinning hard to get out, tons of smoke and the sound of the whirring tires was so awesome. He had the door open and was looking back at the rear tires just spinning helplessly. After that I was hooked.

• For me it was a adult couple trying to launch a small boat. They backed down into a grassy area and got stuck in the mud! Their 1950’s vintage car soon was buried up to the baby moon hubcaps in soft wet mud, The tires all mudded up just slid around and around in the soft mud, and the car went nowhere! The more they spun the deeper they sunk down in the mud! I remember it like it was yesterday even though it was 60 some years ago! The female passenger, wife, girl friend, how knows got out and looked on with real concern as the wheels spun and spun in the mud! My parents were visibly worried and my father went over to try and help, he tried to push but it was no use the car was just stuck in the mud! It was captivating to watch and I soon realized my little 5 ~ 6 year old dick was harder then it had ever been before! From then on I’ve had an overpowering stuck fetish!

• I’ve had an interest in cars getting stuck, ever since I was 6. A scene in Jurassic Park 2 caught my eye—a guy trying to winch an entire bus using only an SUV. His tires spun helplessly, and I loved seeing his boots pound the gas and the roads of that engine (it went on until a couple of dinos ate him).

I’d hardly seen it happen in real life, until I was 17. That’s when Eric got his Tahoe stuck in our front yard. But even before and after that day, I got to see his tires spinning in our yard on several occasions. He’d always backed into the lawn before taking off onto the driveway. On rainy days, his big SUV tires would tear the soft ground up easily.

That thing had terrible traction lol. One time, he got trapped by wet leaves (I didn’t rake often 🤷🏽♂️)

• @Xavier-B
    Hi! I also like to remember the scene in "Jurassic Park 2", where I had a hardon in my pants right away. My "stuck-fetish" started when I was 5 or 6 years old, when the street was being repaved and the trucks were delivering sand and one got stuck and the twin tires were spinning. Got a hardon right away and jerked off at home

• My first STUCK was when I had my drivers permit at 16. I worked for my uncle on the weekends while in high school helping him install cabinets in houses being built. He had two late 1970's work trucks he used for his work. He drove his Ford truck and I drove his GMC 1 ton. Housing construction sites can get very muddy! One Saturday afternoon after many of the other housing contractors had left the site...he told me to back up the GMC truck to the garage to unload some single cabinets. He told me he was driving into town to get some hardware and would be back in about an hour. The housing site was secluded as it was a new development. It had rained steady for two days prior. The site was muddy! When we first arrived that afternoon, there was a painter van STUCK deep in mud! He was getting pulled out by another contractor. He was spinning the van's wheels hard! But, he was STUCK bad! Gave me a hard on immediately seeing he and his van STUCK in the mud! My uncle left to go into town. I walked the unpaved/muddy ground before backing up the truck to the garage. My old work cowboy boots immediately sunk into the soft mud several inches! I was getting turned on thinking about what the GMC truck was going to do. I got into the truck and began to back up to the garage. The truck tires were spinning from the moment I was backing up! MUD was slinging up and hitting the rear tire wheel wells! I opened the driver door to see that mud was packing up on the rear and front tires! Perfect! I was hard the whole time backing up the truck! I was about a foot away from where I needed to be ...when the truck wouldn't move any further. The rear tires were spinning ZZZZZ ZZZZZZ. The truck wouldn't move forward or backward. I WAS STUCK IN THE MUD! After several minutes of aggressive tire spinning....churning up the creamy, slick MUD....the rear tires ended up SUNK DOWN halfway up to the hubs! I looked around to make sure no one was within eyesight and pulled out my hard cock to jack off! I shot my load within 3-4 minutes while spinning the tires! That was my first STUCK experience where I got to enjoy my STUCK fetish!

• This post is deleted!
  • @stuckadam hello, this Tim greeting from Germany.
    my first experience shapes my fetish to this day. I think I was 9 years old and I went to the beach in the evenings during summer vacation. I heard quietly in the background how an obviously stuck car tried to free itself. since i was already excited, i ran in the direction of the noise and it got more and more intense. When I arrived I saw a man about forty maybe a little younger who wanted to launch his boat on a trailer. there was a ramp made of solid stone for vehicles, but there were big boxes and that's what the guy next to it did. It was about nine o'clock in the evening, still warm and light just before dawn. he was only wearing swimming trunks and got stuck in the sand where he let the boat into the water. he felt unobserved and vented all his anger. tried again and again. screamed with anger but nothing came of it. he tried to get out of there for a whole hour. I couldn't leave until he stopped too. I got in trouble at home because I was late. But this picture and the noises have deeply rooted my fetish. I often live it out to this day. thank you for the nice forum here. Pleased excuse my not good english, had only a few years in school .

• Your English is fine, much better then my German. Boat launching seems to be a good way for people to get stuck! That’s how it started for me

• @Xavier-B kind of a downer to be eaten by prehistoric dinosaurs while having a world class stuck time.

• @truckstuckdave yes, thanks for that.
    yes i read your text must have been exiting too. So that shaped me. I do this often and extremely. and then always this picture in my head. that was a really tough experience because the guy was thinking unobserved. obsessed for getting Stuck .

• @bootmudder
    Wow super SEXY! If I’d of been there I’d of offered to help, and I’m not talking about getting your van out of the mud!!

• @bootmudder

You need a hand

• @SD78QSK You’re right, that WAS a downer 💯

• @bootmudder
    Fuckin good story mate. These are best types of bogs-when ya get stuck as part of work but alone so ya can keep spinning and have good jack off. If ya do need to get help, no need. To explain why ya got stuck coz it’s a work site.

• @stuckadam FB_IMG_1664983872600.jpg

My Playground everyday

• i was a trucker for a turkey company up here in my home town.

during rush (when we start picking up for Thanksgiving) so we work like 80 to 120 hours a week because they are considered agriculture that's how all the hours for a class A. Any ways the night before it had rain for a good two hours like down poor . on the ranch's a lot of Good looking Spanish men work , This men pick up this turkeys and throw them into cages one side then I drive off with the doubles and turn around were ever i can.. Will I was half way threw my turn I soddenly realized I was singing ! I jumped out and as fast as i could I dropped my trailers I pulled away but was sinking when the load crew saw what was going on they ran over an started pushing. Only one man got covered in mud. when i jumped out of the truck to thank every , the man covered in mud came up from behind and jumped on me we fell into the mud and started wrestling we were both wet with mud all over us. We found a hose and started sparing off and that's when I notice he was commando he was wearing khakis pants . Well he saw that I was looking I turned red as my dick was showing it's self off . Man he had a nice package he just kept on garbing and rubbing it he winked at me I said yes!

• @pnpbottom

Sounds fun

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics