Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Bike in the woods

Stuck stories
  • This is a very short episode that happened to me a few years ago.

I live in a small village in the small mountains in Northern Italy and a few steps from my home is the wood where I often go for a walk when I have nothing to do. To get to the top of this small mountain there are two ways: a paved path for cars and a dirt path for those who want to walk. I walked the steep dirt path to the church at the viewpoint but still having time before sunset I decided to continue to try to reach the top.
    After passing the church I started to hear an engine noise but I couldn't understand what it could be and especially who, it kept going off and then on again and making a lot of noise, but then I gave up on the idea that it could be the guard forest worker who was cutting down some fallen trees.
    After the bend I was surprised to see that it was not what I imagined but, there were two guys who were pushing a big bike and a third guy on it trying to pass a very steep part of the path. I kept walking up to their height to greet them, which they did in a friendly way too. The guy who drove the bike skidded the wheel on the steep and unstable path digging into the earth and often turned the bike off, while the guys behind tried in every way to push to no avail. They were from another nation in Northern Europe (I had seen it from the license plate and from the look as only the boy in the saddle was wearing a helmet) and so I asked in English if they wanted help but unfortunately they refused thanking me.
    A little disappointed, I continued on my way and went ahead but with my mind I was fixed on that scene and after another corner I found a bike left on the ground (the one in the photograph). I continued almost to the top but for fear of not seeing them again I went back. In fact, going back I could not hear and see the bikes anymore and a little disappointed I went back to the church. When I arrived, however, the guys were there eating on the bench and my brain thought: "wow the guy who was the saddle of the bike is really cool!". Apart from this, I took courage again and asked why they were on that path despite the fact that there was a nice paved road but they told me they were making a journey to reach a destination that I don't remember now but all through dirt paths.

• This post is deleted!
  • @jonnyxx 1.jpg

This is the bike I found after passing the guys.

• i'm sure it was a nice seight seing this guys struggling like that heh
    thank you for sharing this experience

• Anch'io vivevo in montagna. Ho visto scene simili con camion impantanati nel fango e auto e fuoristrada bloccati nella neve... 😎

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics