Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Gramps

Stuck stories
  • On a wet Friday afternoon, an older guy I know as gramps wanted to ride around to different landings and such to check out the ease of getting his boat into the river. We must have looked at least ten different areas over the course of a few hours. The roads going into each these landings were wet and muddy, so you can imagine what my truck looked like. At the last landing, the road leading up to the landing was good. We got out and checked out the ramp and gramps seemed to be pleased as there was ample parking. We get back into my truck to head out to the main road and that is when the fun started.

I placed my truck in reverse and backed up, not thinking about what was behind me. I placed the truck in drive and started pulling forward, and my tires started to spin. Zzzzzzzz they would go as I tried to move forward and whuuuuurrrll as I tried to backup. This went on for like five minutes. I had backed into some soggy leaves and under those leaves was GA wet clay. I wasn’t going anywhere.

I asked gramps to get out and push as this was his idea to go in this search. He did and I would try to go forward still to no avail and in reverse , I wasn’t going anywhere. Zzzzzzzzzz and whurrrrrl was all I could hear. I had my mirrors covered in mud and the trees behind were sprayed with mud.

Frustrated at gramps, I get out of my truck and asked him if you could push any harder. He said to me he was pushing as hard as he could.

Frustrated, I pulled him away from my truck bed and we started wrestling right there in the leaves. He asked me wtf I doing ? I told him I’m going to make sure he was pushing as hard as he could and obviously he needed extra protein. As the wrestling continued in the mud, he started begging for me to stop bc he was able to keep up with me and he was tired. As he got up outta of the mud, I noticed his jeans were ripped in the seam and he had no underwear on.

I told him to push! He started pushing again and I whipped out my cock. As he was pushing, I put my hard cock into his ass.. he moaned bc he was tight and it was uncomfortable… but he kept pushing. I told him that since he got me in this situation, he was going to get me out. I kept my cock in him while he pushed and with every movement, I was closer to exploding in him.

Finally, he said I give . Oh no hell you are not I said. I pulled him away from my truck and let tail gate down. Put gramps on his back looking up at me . I put my hard cock in hi and said this is what I’m going to do!!!! I’m breeding you bc you caused me to be in this mess and you need to pay. I breeded him.

I ended up having to get a tow truck to pull us out because gramps couldn’t push any more and my truck was sunk. It’s not the way I wanted it to end but sometimes that happens. I’m dry now and so is gramps. His ass is still sore but he now knows his punishment!

Suggested Topics

• Military service!

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    pnpbottomP

That's cool got to fly out to Alaska Anchorage and then fly around the United States a lot better tell you what the boom operator would just want to boom operator always let me lay on top of them in the boom area so I can take pictures of the fighters that we were refilling

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

There were no regulations about the state of tyres in those days. I remember one farm on which I worked, and a truck came loaded with ground loimestone to spread on some of the fields (an ancient practice to sweeten the soil and improve the ph). This was a converted military truck, 6x4, unrecognisable with white dust stuck to it all over. It went a little way down the firm track, then tried to turn up-hill onto the land to be treated. The land was clay, wet and slippery. The dual rear wheels churne=ned round and round, and it wasn't going anytwhere. He made several attampts in different places. All the while the tyres were trailiing loose flaps of rubber - they were re -treads, already sheredded with working on the land and getting stuck. The tyres were like an old pair of rubber boots, totally shagged. Cue for session in the barn bringing things to a conclusion.

• Stuck Nissan Frontier

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

will you finish this one day ? I can't bear the suspense

• 11 Votes
    4 Posts
    KevinK

@mofaboy heh wish i had a friend like that too who would be teasing me without even knowing

• Bike in the woods

Stuck stories
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    AlexitalyA

Anch'io vivevo in montagna. Ho visto scene simili con camion impantanati nel fango e auto e fuoristrada bloccati nella neve... 😎

• My farmer boy!

Stuck stories
    12 Votes
    14 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

I love this story 😍

Users

Topics