Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 18 - Movie Night)

Stuck stories
  • Joel was the first to wake up, though he was still groggy from last night. Just thinking about what went down gave him a wave of joy that perked him up. Lyle was still lying in bed, clearly wiped out.

Joel let him sleep, while he decided what today’s activity for them would be. Of course he wanted to try and conquer that football field that claimed his truck not too long ago, but seeing how exhausted Lyle was, Joel decided to save that for another day. He wanted them to have fun, but he also wanted to take it easy—That gave him an idea 💡

Joel threw on some fresh clothes and boots, and wore his leather jacket from yesterday. Even though he’d only recently bought it, the jacket was already growing on him. Then he turned to Lyle, who was sleeping like a baby on his side of the bed.

“Hey, cutie...”, Joel said sweetly, “isn’t it about time you got up? It’s already the afternoon”.

Lyle kept snoring away 💤

Joel walked over to Lyle, and said in his normal tone: “Wake up, Lyle. I got a surprise for you ☺️“

Lyle continued to snore, but in a different way. He seemed completely out of it, or was he? Joel crawled on top of Lyle, their faces so close that their noses touched. He wrapped his arms around Lyle, and gave him a deep kiss...

Lyle immediately opened his eyes; he was a little dazed, but then he grabbed Joel by the collar of his jacket, and kissed him back while caressing the leather.

Joel lifted his head so he stared into Lyle’s eyes. “Mornin’, Sunshine 😉”, he said with a grin.

“Morning 😅”, Lyle replied sheepishly.

Lyle are the lunch Joel made him, washed up, then changed into a hoodie, jeans, and combat boots. “So, what’s on the agenda for today?” He asked. “I remember something about a surprise?”

“Yeah!” Joel reached into his pocket, and pulled out a couple of movie tickets. “I was thinkin’ of taking you to see a movie. It’s all the rage around town, and I know how you like horror...”

Lyle smiled. “That sounds perfect”.

“Ok, cool!” Joel replied. “I just KNOW you’re gonna love the experience...”

Lyle became curious as to what Joel meant. Sure he loved horror movies, and he’ll be able to cuddle with his guy...but was there more to it?

The movie took place at 5pm, not too long before the winter sun was to set. When Joel reached the area, he had Lyle take a good look. Instead of a parking lot and a building, there were rows of cars facing a large screen. It was a drive-in theater!

Lyle gave Joel a suspicious yet satisfied look. “I see what you were up to, you sly hunk...”

Joel laughed and raised his hands in response. “You got me, bud!”

After getting the tickets scanned, they looked for a parking space. The grounds were covered in unplowed snow; some of which had already soaked into the ground, making it slick and muddy from the ruts made by other cars. Joel looked around until he found a nice wet spot in the back. He backed his truck into the mud, shut it off, and they began watching the movie.

As far as horror flicks went, it was pretty much a B-movie. Some friends go on a camping trip, which they find out is inhabited by a masked killer. They begin to fight for survival, though are hacked off one by one.

Even though Joel was acting brave in the beginning, he was the one shaking and flinching when the friends starting dropping. Lyle grabbed Joel’s strong arm, which helped him calm down.

More than halfway through the movie, the three remaining friends find an old van and try to escape through the forest. They ended up in a ditch, helplessly revving the engine while the tires spun in gooey mud. The driver was shouting “Come on, come ON! Please!” to the van, hoping it would break free...but the mud wouldn’t let them go.

Joel leaned closer to Lyle and whispered: “You think that actor blasted one after that scene? 😏

Lyle shrugged. “Probably. He’s REALLY into it 😏

The driver continued to rock the van, repeatedly slamming on the pedals with his boots. Meanwhile, one of the other friends got out and pushed the van from behind. The engine’s roaring was so lifelike, it gave Joel and Lyle hard-ons.

They began rubbing each other, while still watching the movie. Soon however, the truck was filled with their grunts and moans. Lyle had climaxed, and Joel was reaching that point—All of a sudden, the killed showed up and decapitated the guy pushing the van.

“EEEEEEEP!!! 😨” Joel nearly jumped out of his seat. After Lyle calmed him down, his boner had disappeared completely from embarrassment.

The movie ended after another half hour. As the credits rolled, multiple engines turned on. Soon enough, the muddy ground began to hold onto the tires of the Sedans, SUVs, and muscle cars trying to leave to lot.

As the air began to fill with the smell of exhaust and burnt rubber, Joel and Lyle looked on in amazement and amusement.

“Now THIS is a show worth watching!” Joel remarked.

“You said it”, Lyle replied.

Among those struggling cars was a Jeep that was passing by casually. It caught Joel’s eye.

“Whoa! Now that’s some real grit!” He remarked

Lyle, however, remained silent. Joel tapped his shoulder, “Lyle! Did you see that dude?!”

Lyle nodded silently

Joel seemed concerned by Lyle’s underwhelmed response, but shrugged it off. After the other cars left, he started the truck and tried to escape himself.

“Come on, baby, come on...” he coaxed. The Ram was helpless in the frozen ruts the other cars made. That snapped Lyle out of it, and he suggested that Joel go back before trying to escape the mud.

Joel back his truck up, gave in some hard revs, then floored the gas pedal. The Ram escaped the mud, and they headed home.

As they laid in bed, Joel couldn’t get his mind off of the Jeep driver. He’d hoped to meet this guy, and maybe even challenge him in the mud someday.

Lyle couldn’t stop thinking about the guy either. He felt as though he knew who the driver was...and kinda hoped that his hunch was wrong...

• HOT and HARD

• I know perfectly well the stuck scene from that movie. I have it on my album and I see it often.

• Beautiful story and Lyle and Joel are very romantic 😍. I have a feeling that Joel will feel frustrated with the owner of the Jeep 4x4 over his rear-wheel drive. If possible i would like to read about a barefoot pedal pump or flip flops, only if possible. Can't wait to read in the new chapter

• @jonnyxx Thanks, man. I’m most likely gonna do the next part tonight or tomorrow night

.....!

Joel’s truck has 4x4 too, but he prefers RWD :3. But this new guy might make him get serious ☺

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics