Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 11 - Playing the Field)

Stuck stories
  • After a week of on-and-off rain, the next weekend had come. After a long, cold night, Joel and Lyle got ready for their trip to the abandoned field.

“I was thinking...” Joel began, “since you know where this place is, maybe you should drive us there this time.” He handed Lyle the keys to his truck.

Lyle got into the driver’s seat, his heart pounding. His stuck the key in the ignition, then paused and looked over at Joel.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked.

Joel smiled. “Sure I’m sure! Start ‘im up.”

Lyle turned the key, and the Ram roared to life. He pressed his logger boot on the gas lightly, causing it to rev. Each rev gave Lyle goosebumps...and a bit of pleasure. Joel placed his hand of Lyle’s leg, and started to rub it.

“It’s not a Prius, bud”, he said sternly. “Come on, give ‘im some REAL gas!”

Lyle started to stomp on the gas pedal, making the truck rev loudly. Joel smirked. “See? He likes when you rev ‘im HARD! Gets ‘im hot and bothered”.

Lyle started to blush from Joel’s words and rubbing, but tried to control himself. He put the truck in drive, and they sped down the road. He stopped when they reached a long dirt road.

“I’m guessing that the field is at the end of this path?” Joel wondered.

“Yeah”, Lyle answered sheepishly

“Well? Let’s plow through!”

Joel’s excitement made Lyle a little aroused. He backed the truck up a bit, and floored it through the dirt road. Thanks to the rain, it was muddy and slick, but the truck could handle it just fine. Joel rested his hand on Lyle’s knee, and it created up his leg...the rubbing made Lyle more aroused, and the truck kept swerving through the mud until it slid into a ditch.

Lyle was fully hard, as the truck tires spun helplessly in the mud. Joel started to kiss and gently bite Lyle’s neck, while rubbing on his hard-on. Lyle couldn’t control himself; at this point, his foot instinctively floored the gas pedal, causing the truck to sink sideways into the ditch.

“Joel...stop. We’re not...gonna make it”, Lyle said between moans.

Joel wasn’t listening; he was too busy having fun with Lyle. “Don’t worry, he’ll make it”, he whispered in Lyle’s ear. “Just keep flooring it!” He unzipped Lyle’s jeans and slid his hand into his boxers, stroking his cock slowly. Lyle moaned even louder, to the point that even the Ram’s roaring engine couldn’t drown him out. Before he knew it, he came so much that the cum bled through his underwear and into Joel’s hand.

“Whew!” Joel shouted, before turning to Lyle. Looks like you had a good time burying my truck, huh?”

Lyle put the truck in park, then slapped Joel’s shoulder. “It was your fault though”, he shouted.

Joel smiled. “Relax, cutie, I was joking! Here, I’ll get us out...”. They switched seats, and Joel rocked the truck until it broke free from the ditch. “It’s all about control”, Joel explained, before laughing.

“I’ll get you back...” Lyle muttered.

Before long, they’d reached the muddy mess that used to be a football field. The grass had mostly died, and there were several ruts made from other people's tires throughout the field. The white numbers could barely be seen.

Joel gripped the wheel, took a deep breath. He revved the engine, then did a burnout.

“I’m gonna launch this baby! 3...2...1!!!”

At “1”, Joel took his foot off the brake and floored it across the field. He reached the left end of it, and shouted “Ten....HUT!!” before driving to the other side. Lyle got hard seeing Joel drive through the slick mud with such skill. He then decided to act; he rubbed on Joel’s driving leg. The truck swerved and skidded a little, but Joel grunted, gritted his teeth, and gave the truck some more gas which straightened it out.

“Nice try”, Joel said, winking at Lyle, “but you’re gonna have to do better than that to break MY concentration!”

Joel lifted his arm, unbuckled his belt, and spread his legs revealing his boner through his black jeans, daring him to try.

Challenge accepted! Lyle wasted no time, and started to rub Joel’s hard cock through his jeans. Joel growled and grunted, and the truck began to swerve until it skidded to a stop once it reached the opposite end of the field.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz! Joel back tires got caught in a rut, causing them to get stuck. Joel growled as his tires spun in the ruts, then looked over at Lyle who was smirking back back at him.

“Told you I’d get you back” Lyle said with a smile.

Joel was clearly aroused by Lyle’s touch, but he kept his hands on the wheel and his boot on the gas. “We’ll see about THAT”, he replied, freeing the truck from the rut and driving through the field once more.

By now, the truck had lost its momentum; each rut it drove through slowed it down and made the tires spin harder and harder...longer and longer! Lyle was enjoying Joel’s struggling efforts, and decided to have a little more fun. He unzipped Joel’s jeans, revealing a large boner poking through his boxers. Lyle took his index finger, and began to stroke the tip of Joel’s cock with it; Joel go so wound up that he lost control of the truck, causing it to skid down the muddy field until it stopped at the center.

Joel kept pressing on the gas, but he couldn’t make the Ram move; it just kept spinning its tires in the mud made by other trucks.

Lyle decided now would be the best time to make him climax. He leaned his head into Joel’s lap, and began to lick and suck on his cock. Joel started to moan and shout, and floored the gas pedal. Lyle was starting to get riled up all over again; Joel’s moaning, the truck’s revving motor, the sound of his tires spinning helplessly, and the sight of Joel’s Ariat boots as they stomped the pedals made him hard. Joel saw this, and decided to stroke Lyle’s cock while he gripped the steering wheel with his other hand.

“Come on, COME ON, COME OOOOOOONNNN!!!” Joel shouted. He revved the engine until smoke started to seep from under the hood. A minute later, Joel hollered as he came into Lyle’s mouth. A few seconds after, Lyle came; it splattered onto the glove compartment. A few MORE seconds later, the engine sputtered and the truck shut off...

• A very hot story. I'd like to stay in Lyle's place

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics