Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

How it got started.

Stuck stories
  • I was like 16 years old, and worked a few hours in the week on a horsefarm. They had a nice quadbike there. It was a big blue Yamaha Grizzly 550. My job was to feed the horses, harrowing the horsearena, and picking up their manure. I was so happy i could drive that quadbike everytime i was there. On a day it was verry rainy outside, and i needed to go dump a load of horseshit on the manureheap. So i drove out with my quad, and trailer in to the muddy pastures. Suddently the quad was not moving much anymore, and the rearwheels started spinning verry hard. This was nice. oh yes i like that was my first thougt. So i kept revving and spinning. The weels were digging in deeper and deeper. It was so much fun. The mud splashing al over the seat, and the seat got slippery and wet. On a point i was seriously stuck. So i started using the 4x4 but the front wheels started spinning hopeless as wel. On that point i felt a huger boner comming up in my shorts, and it got bigger and bigger.
    I was sliding with my muddy trouser back and forwards over the seat, and my boner got even harder. Than a co worker came to look at me, what i was doing. Uhmmn im stuck i sayd a little bit shocked. Yes you are he said, and it looks that you having fun was his answer... uhm yes it is fun i said. Get of the quad he said and let me try. So i got of the quad, and my boner was gone. Then i was watching how he was sitting in his tight brown jodhpurs on the muddy soft qaudbikeseat, and started revving. Omg this was so hot to see, so i got my boner back in a second. Than he asked me: hey come sit behind me on the seat, to get some more weight on the tires to get more grip. Uhhh. Okay i said and got on the seat behind him.
    He started again to revving, and the wheels splashed al my legs and ass full of mud, including his tight jodhpurs. Omg i was so horny and my boner was touching his jodhpursass, and he noticed it. He said so dear coworker you like this alot ha. I answered oh yes i do. I can feel your huge bulge against my ass he said. You want in front sitting and play, than i help you. So i went on the driverseat again and he was behind me. Now start spinning hard he asked me. So i did. My boner was so hard, it was on a breakingpoint. Then i felt his muddy hand touching my bulg. Unzipped my pants, and started to jerk me off. It was like 10 seconds, and i blew my load all over the seat and, tank of the quadbike. Omg he said that was a big load. I answered. O yes im so horny. After that we went of the quadbike and unhooked the trailer. We both pushed so hard to get the quad out, but it didnt worked. Than he said wait i get the excavator to pull you out. But that excavator was standing on the other side of the farm. So i was waiting till he was there with it. So i decide to spin again on my own with my cock hanging out on to the seat. And rubbing against the seat until i got a second intens orgasm. Than he finialy came to rescue me out of the mudhole with his excavator. And since that day i got a fetish for stuck quadbikes and soft squishy seats.... Sometimes when im walking around on the street, and seeing a nice motorcyle, or quadbike with soft seat i always try to go sit on it and getting a boner.

Hope you all enjoy my story. Do you have a softseat bike or quad. Let me know 😉

• @softseatboner

Well bloody hot that was

• One of the best stories I’ve heard! You make me want to try it on a quad. Please share more stories! @softseatboner

• Very nice story! To me the soft seats of those quads are a huge turn on both for riding them myselves or whatching others to ride on them

• @softseatboner a beautiful story, but difficult to live maybe you could

• System deleted this topic on
  • stuckadamS stuckadam restored this topic on
  • Sexy, very sexy!!!

Suggested Topics

• 9 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckboyS

@spinem4u infeed. At once and extreme

• 7 Votes
    9 Posts
    B

Very sexy

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

There were no regulations about the state of tyres in those days. I remember one farm on which I worked, and a truck came loaded with ground loimestone to spread on some of the fields (an ancient practice to sweeten the soil and improve the ph). This was a converted military truck, 6x4, unrecognisable with white dust stuck to it all over. It went a little way down the firm track, then tried to turn up-hill onto the land to be treated. The land was clay, wet and slippery. The dual rear wheels churne=ned round and round, and it wasn't going anytwhere. He made several attampts in different places. All the while the tyres were trailiing loose flaps of rubber - they were re -treads, already sheredded with working on the land and getting stuck. The tyres were like an old pair of rubber boots, totally shagged. Cue for session in the barn bringing things to a conclusion.

• Stuck Nissan Frontier

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

will you finish this one day ? I can't bear the suspense

• Parcel fail

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 2 Votes
    9 Posts
    FlorianF

@spinthosetires What happens to the brakes on the drive wheels? Doesn't it wear them out?

Users

Topics