Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Share your first stuck experience

Pinned Stuck stories
  • @bootmudder
    Fuckin good story mate. These are best types of bogs-when ya get stuck as part of work but alone so ya can keep spinning and have good jack off. If ya do need to get help, no need. To explain why ya got stuck coz it’s a work site.

• @stuckadam FB_IMG_1664983872600.jpg

My Playground everyday

• i was a trucker for a turkey company up here in my home town.

during rush (when we start picking up for Thanksgiving) so we work like 80 to 120 hours a week because they are considered agriculture that's how all the hours for a class A. Any ways the night before it had rain for a good two hours like down poor . on the ranch's a lot of Good looking Spanish men work , This men pick up this turkeys and throw them into cages one side then I drive off with the doubles and turn around were ever i can.. Will I was half way threw my turn I soddenly realized I was singing ! I jumped out and as fast as i could I dropped my trailers I pulled away but was sinking when the load crew saw what was going on they ran over an started pushing. Only one man got covered in mud. when i jumped out of the truck to thank every , the man covered in mud came up from behind and jumped on me we fell into the mud and started wrestling we were both wet with mud all over us. We found a hose and started sparing off and that's when I notice he was commando he was wearing khakis pants . Well he saw that I was looking I turned red as my dick was showing it's self off . Man he had a nice package he just kept on garbing and rubbing it he winked at me I said yes!

• @pnpbottom

Sounds fun

• The first time I got stuck was in a rwd car in the mud. That was scary but very sensual. Those feelings of being scared and helpless but so turned on. I had spun my tires in the snow and mud a few times before but not gotten truly stuck, but i remembered those feelings. I was wanting to know what it would be like to actually get stuck

I was trying to get up this slick hill, the tires spinning. My heart racing. Enjoying the feelings. The the car slid to the side and I decided to try and get out before I got stuck. But when i went to back down the hill the car slid to the side.

• @Bootonthepedal-0 .. the smaller the better...
    Suzuki Jymni f.e.

• I was in an Oldsmobile that first stuck

• @bootmudder that’s really hot

• @Bootonthepedal-0 said in Share your first stuck experience:

I was trying to get up this slick hill, the tires spinning. The car slid to the side and I decided to try and get out before I got stuck. But when i went to back down the hill the car slid to the side.

What an image. I can picture it. This happened to a young joyrider in a story I wrote a few years ago. By the time he had coasted backwards to the bottom of the hill, the path was almost ten feet to his right. Finally he steered right to correct, but coasted to a halt parallel to the hill and still short of the road. He shifted into reverse, nudged the accelerator, and let out the clutch, but hardly moved. Tried to go forward-- same. Getting out to investigate, he saw the left rear tire ringed with wet mud and sunk into the ground an inch or two. He had never been stuck before, but he was now! He found a shovel in the trunk and began digging around the tire, but kept imagining what it must have looked like spinning. After a moment, he could no longer resist the urge to scramble into the driver's seat again, start working the pedals, lean out, and watch. Seeing it spin even slightly and quietly got him incredibly excited. Soon he had the car rocking, and the longer he kept at it, the more he enjoyed it. He forgot all about trying to regain the road behind him and surged ahead, only to find himself stuck even worse.

• My first stuck experience was when I have traveled to the farm. Was a raining day and the road was very very bad.
    I tryied to climb the hill and the car isn’t climbed.
    I pressed the gas pedal hardly for car climb the hill.
    I felt the tires spining and when I realized it, I kept the gas pedal pressed hardly.
    I was excited, I felt the smell of ruber smoked and I saw a white smoke go out from front tires.

• @socklessguy wow that’s really hot . Wish I was there to experience that with you . 😊

• @Ahhorny wow i get a boner now from your stuck motorbike 😍👌🏼

• @socklessguy said in Share your first stuck experience:

My first stuck experience was when I have traveled to the farm. Was a raining day and the road was very very bad.
    I tryied to climb the hill and the car isn’t climbed.
    I pressed the gas pedal hardly for car climb the hill.
    I felt the tires spining and when I realized it, I kept the gas pedal pressed hardly.
    I was excited, I felt the smell of ruber smoked and I saw a white smoke go out from front tires.

Nice story. Do you drive sockless in shoes or barefoot?

• @barefootcarstuck I drive sockless. Thank You

• When i was a teenager i was working on a farm, they had a nice quadbike there. On a day the farmer said to me, go ride the quad and check the fences. But do not go in the wet spot in the corner of the field... But i always loved mud, so secretley after checking the fences i drove to that spot. I stopped and walked in the muddy spot with my rubber farmerboots on. Luckely i saw there was a wire broken, so this was my chance to ride the atv in that muddy area with the toolbox on. First i was taken a picture of the broken wire, and sended that to the farmer. So he knew i needed to be there in the muddy spot. Than i jumped on the forwheeler and drove backwards in the mud. Directly i feld the atv was sinking in to the mud, and o yeah i liked that alot. So i stopped en checking how deep it was. The rearwheels were like 10 cm in the mud. So i humped on again and started to give some gas. Vrooooommmmm the wheels started to spin like crazy. Ohhhh yes i liked that so much!!!. So i kept sitting on the seat and give full trothle the mud splashes on to my back i was coverd in mud. But i loved it. After 20 mins of hard spinning i decided to get of the quad and take care of the broken wire. Than when it was fixed i was calling the farmer to say that i got stuck the bike. The first he sayd. I told you to not go there with the atv. Yes i know sorry for that i said. Okay. I will come to pull you out over a few mins with the tractor. So i was waiting for 5mins. 10mins. 15 mins. And still no farmer. So i decided to hump on the seat and start to spun the wheels again. I was sitting on front of the seat and got a huge boner. Oh wow i thought this is nice than i was humping to the gas tank and sliding over the muddy seat with my crotch. Untill i blowed my load in my pants.... Omg woww i was thinking.... what i just did. It was so nice. And that was when my stuck fetish was born and i love to get stuck on atvs with big soft seats!! After still waiting for 10 more mins finally the farmer came to pull me out. He was laughing at me that i was so muddy and said.. damn you liked that alot ha. Oh yes i said. I wish i could ride more in mud. Than he said, but not with my atv haha.

In the following days i got mutliple times stuck with his atv, and pulled myself out with the tractor.

End of story 😃

• My first experience was watching my mom get stuck in the snow. We were so stuck and she kept trying to get out

She had in a skirt, hose,highheel boots, leather gloves. I felt so helpless as she pushed on the gas with her boot and the tires just spun

Some guys stopped and pulled us out of the ditch

• @So-Very-Stuck how old were you? Can u able to push or pull the car for her?

• My first stuck experience in college was in the snow. I had a big RWD car and it had snow tires so I thought i would be just fine. I was soooo wrong. I had on jeans, leather jacket, black boots, leather gloves, turtleneck and sweater. I wanted to go for a drive in the snow. See if i could spin my tires a little and pretend i was stuck. I had tucked the jeans into the boots. It felt erotic walking to the car thihnking how it would feel if i got stuck. The boots were new with soft shiny black leather and pointy toes. All dressed up in the leather boots and gloves and jacket and tight jeans felt nice. I wasnt planning on getting stuck. I didn't want to mess up my new boots. It was late in the evening and i drove to campus, no one around. I tried to drive up this steep hill and the tires spin in the icy ruts. The snow tires did ok in the snow, but on the ice, i was giving it gas with my boot and hearing that zzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound. I was enjoying how it felt for a few minutes, then i decided to be safe and head home. That was when the real trouble started. I backed down the hill and there wasnt a good place to turn around. I had driven down a slight inclien to get to the hill and when i tried to back up the incline, i hear this zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound. My heart was racing as i pushed harder on the gas pedal tyring to back up, no no no. I realized what i had done as i paniced and floored the gas, snow tires spinning in the icy ruts. I let off the gas, saying ok, think, i just need to get turned around and then get some momentum and get up the hill. I pulled forward then put it in reverse and turned the steering wheel, my gloved hands making that squeaking sound on the steering wheel. Brand new gloves, soft lining and soft leather. It felt sensual gripping the steering wheel and shifter with leather gloved hands, black, shiny soft leather as i strugged to turn the car around. Alldressed up, snowing outside, no one to help, what was i thinking. Not really dressed for the weather, more dressed for a party. When the car got to a point where it wouldn't move at all, I started feeling helpless as i tried to rock the car out. When i said, i'm stuck out loud as the tires spin, that felt erotic

• @So-Very-Stuck
    Gli altri erano in auto con te?

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics