Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Seaside Stuck

Stuck stories
  • Hi, I’m Ty. I wrote the story for a friend of Mine, it’s my first time riding a stuck story because I’ve wrote cranking stories in the past. Tell me what you think about it, and if you guys like it, give me some more story prompts, and I’ll happily write them.

***Oliver had an affinity for elegant beachwear, and he would often be seen strolling along the sandy shores in linen shirts, tailored shorts, and designer leather sandals.
    Oliver decided to take his beloved vintage old beetle, a blue and white 1965 Volkswagen Beetle, for a spin along the beach. With the top down and the wind in his hair, he cruised along the beachside road.

As he approached a secluded stretch of the beach, Oliver couldn't resist the opportunity to capture the perfect beachside pic. So, he steered his Beetle onto the sand, thinking he would quickly snap a picture and be on his way.

As he turned into the sand, Oliver felt the Beetle's tires sink into the soft sand. Panic set in as he realized that his car was now firmly stuck, wheels spinning futilely, unable to gain traction in the sand. Oliver's attempts to free his beloved Beetle only seemed to dig it deeper into the beach. “Come on, please move!” “You can do it baby!” he bagged as he floored the gas pedal with his leather sandal and bounced up and down in the seat.

He got out and tried to push the car, but his slim frame in weak arms couldn't muster the strength needed to budge the vintage vehicle. He pushed from the back, “uhh! come on you bitch!” his leather sandals, slipped on the sand. He then try to lift the back tire out, but the car did not move up an inch “uhhhh! Fuck! It’s to heavy!”***

• I like it. You did a good job

• Very nice story! 🙂

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics