Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

I need to call my ex bf

Stuck stories
  • Hi guys! I try to write a new little fantasy story. In general I prefer to be a strong guy but this time I wanted to do a distress guy.
    The person and situation is from my fantasy e not real.
    I hope you like this story and leave feedback with a comment if you like! It can help me to write another story!
    Good read!

I need to call my ex bf:

It's really embarrassing when you're new in a city and on an adventure ride you get stuck but the only person who can help you is your ex boyfriend.

My little adventure begins when I woke up on my day off from work, in my usual heartbroken mood I had a quick breakfast in my underwear. Looking at Instagram I came across a Reels that encouraged demoralized people like me to go out and discover new places and explore new cities. In the end I thought it might be a good idea, I'm new in this city, I don't know anyone but my ex boyfriend who left me a few weeks ago and I've never been out of the urban area.
    I decide to look through an online app for some rental car, finding a small city car: Smart ForTwo, looking quickly on Google Maps I look for some panoramic points and I find it on top of a small mound described as a "route suitable for everyone, road not asphalt for cars”
    I dress in long baggy jeans, a t-shirt and the usual flip flops, take a backpack to carry some snacks and a bottle of water with me and leave my small house.

I go to get the car, which unfortunately I discover is much worse than it was indicated on the last photos of the app, but I'm satisfied and decide to get in the car and set off by setting the navigator.

It doesn't feel like driving a car, but for me who recently got my driving license it's still comfortable, it has an automatic gearbox that will avoid the honking of angry motorists behind me when I can't start uphill at the "STOP".

While I listen to the radio, I drive sinking into my thoughts and not paying attention to the navigator begins to take me on increasingly external, isolated roads until even the asphalt ends and the road is covered first with pebbles and then with earth and puddles .
    At a certain point along the way the road gets even steeper and I'm forced to push the gas pedal deeper, I begin to realize how difficult it is to drive on these roads.
    Every now and then the Smart's automatic downshifts incorrectly and the car skids with the rear wheels while hopping. Suddenly the road becomes only slightly sloping again but gets covered in mud and the car loses speed until it stops almost completely, I try to give more gas but then it stops completely.
    I sink the gas pedal but I feel the tires slipping and the car shaking but nothing to do <ZZZZZZZZ…ZZZZZ> worried I don't understand what's happening, I try to turn the steering wheel but with rear wheel drive it's completely useless. I roll down the window but only as I look at the front tires do I realize that the car has rear wheel drive and that the tires are digging into the mud without advancing a millimeter. <Oh no!!> I push the pedal down again looking at the tires turning and only digging, while with my slender body I rock on the seat trying to get the little car to unlock. My foot in flip-flops sinks the gas pedal again <come on, come on!!> but nothing to do. I try to put the R but I get the same result, the car is completely blocked and the mud is shooting in all directions. I repeatedly try to sink the gas but the car can't free itself, I struggle with my small skinny body on the seat jumping but I just get more stuck. I decide to get out of the vehicle, the mud is very slippery and I have to lean against the car to avoid falling, my baggy jeans are already dirty where they touch the ground and flip flops are not ideal for these situations.
    I bend down to look at the wheel that has sunk many centimeters into the mud, I try to move some mud nearby with my foot but there is a lot of it now. I try to give a push from behind but I already know it will be useless, having never done sports my Twink body is useless and my arms are too limp and weak for that, not to mention that my flip flops slip just trying. However, I make two attempts without success, I try to lift it from the wheel arch but it doesn't move even a centimeter <OOFFFFFF….ah too heavy!>.
    Having never found myself in a similar situation I don't even know how to get out of this mess, I look around, then I try again to dig with my flip flops near the tires in vain and then I don't want to get too dirty. I get back into the car, insert the D, take off my flip flops so as not to dirty the pedal with mud and I sink the gas, with the other foot out as I push. The car obviously stays still and the wheels sink even more. I try several thrusts <come on baby, don't leave me here! Come on baby, I know you can do it! Please!>.
    I don't know what else to do, I try to do an internet search and I see that many recommend pushing the car or calling someone to get towed.
    Angry then I open the address book and call the only person I know in this place… my ex boyfriend, so embarrassing!!!

Jonnyxx

• So, I forget to soecificate than English is not my language. I can speak it but for long text I need to use Google Traslate bcs is more faster

• Brilliant story. Very hot images. My favourite kind of stuck

• @CeeBoy13 thx u so mch! I'm glad than u like it!

• This was thoroughly enjoyable to read 💯

And I hope that his ex doesn’t give him too much trouble if he comes to his rescue

• @Jonnyxx well done-a very enjoyable time reading. Thank you!

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• Dave and Willy

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    2 Posts
    M

@Jonnyxx bella 😍

• 16 Votes
    9 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Good Idea! Thx for it!

• 8 Votes
    7 Posts
    ?

Hot story, Xavier! Woof!!!

• Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    22 Posts
    E

There is one more beside this one. I will look for it today

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

Users

Topics