Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

The Shep Years: 3

Stuck stories
  • “Aright. Tell me again how you want this done.” And now I was stammering. I needed to hear him say it all again, one more time. Just hearing him say the words ‘stuck in the mud’ got me hard. My breath was coming short and my heart was racing. Shep wasn’t exactly the meek and quiet type to begin with, but in the 9 or so years I had known him, his sexual wants and needs were things he didn’t reveal through conversation. This was a huge change for him. And I liked it a lot.

“Slide over here.” he said, after telling me the details again. I raised the center console and slid across the split bench seat until we were pressed together. I positioned my left boot by the gas pedal. For an added touch, with my hand I brushed against his beard and let my fingertips rest against his cheek. He smiled.

“Ready for this?” I said. He winked. I lightly touched my boot to the gas pedal. The RPMs needle immediately shot up, the engine let out a ferocious growl, fan belts shrieked and the truck began to roll ever-so-slowly forward. It was an infernal racket for a such a short distance traveled. I lifted my foot and the RPMs needle reluctantly lowered.

“Shep, what the fuck is up with your truck?”

“Never ya mind that. She’s a good old girl,” said Shep patting the GMC insignia on the center of the steering wheel, his Maine accent coming out strongly.

“Yeah. She sure is. Great old girl,” I said, rolling my eyes as I glanced away.

I gave it a little more gas this time and we picked up slightly more speed. Shep turned the steering wheel toward the muddy area of the property.

“Pump it a couple times.” In response, I teased the accelerator pedal with my boot. “Now punch it! Fuck that pedal with your boots! Go ahead! She’ll take it!”

Shep white-knuckled the steering wheel. I stomped my boot to the floor, and, finally, Shep’s truck up and took off like a shot, even more noisily than before. It suddenly came back to me that when driving Shep’s truck, in order to accelerate from slow speeds or a full stop under normal traffic conditions, one had to bury the pedal and hope the truck was feeling responsive in that moment. If “she” were not, one was simply screwed. Even back when we were in school together, I had gone to great lengths to always avoid driving Shep’s truck, and for this very reason. History was now repeating itself.

“Yea, Bryan! Bootfuck the pedals then I want you to bootfuck me! Oh shit, your big boots make me so horny! Will you suck my dick in the mud? Gonna get the truck so stuck in the mud then I’m gonna ride your boots! Fuck, look at your boots goin’ down on my pedals! I can’t take it!”

I felt Shep’s boot press on top of mine, as though he were trying to make sure the pedal was all the way to the floor. The truck was now going along at a pretty good clip, despite slipping and spinning now and then because of bad traction in the grassy field. When we got to the wet area, I slammed on the brakes and brought us to a stop. I moved my boot back over to the gas and looked at Shep, who had a wild look in his eyes.

“Spin my tires now, baby! Get us stuck good! Sink my dualies in that mud! Get us stuck deep! Spin my wheels hard! You know what I need! I want your boots spinning my tires and your dick fucking my ass! Stuck in the fucking mud!” And as he said it I felt his tongue playing in my ear. I blew my load

My boot was back on the gas and I was spinning Shep’s tires. Dark, swampy mud was flying up from the rear tires and covering the rear half of the truck. The cab shimmed and vibrated as the wheels spun, sending intense sensations through the floor and seats. While it was pure calamity outside the truck with the noise of the engine revving, tires spinning, clumps of mud landing randomly everywhere, and the smoke from spinning tires filling the air along with exhaust and swamp gas, Shep fell silent. I looked into his eyes and he nodded.

I moved far enough over to be able to take him in my mouth. I undid his belt buckle, unbuttoned and lowered his jeans. I started with his balls, tonguing each one before taking one - and then both - into my mouth. Just as he was about to cum, I took his cock in my mouth and drank from him.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics