Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

stuck experience with sister

Stuck Chat
  • I remember one time it snowed a lot and my sister and I had taken the family Citroen C3 to go shopping when we went to a store the car parks were full of snow the snow blower hadn't come by so I went in slowly my sister looked at me with a slightly scared face and he told me brother we won't get stuck right, I told him I hope not we went in just a little but as soon as I entered a little in the snow the car started ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz I put the reverse gear to get out ZzzzzzzzzZzz nothing the car didn't move anymore my terrified sister looks at me and I tell her melissa don't worry now I'll solve it I put it in first gear and started rocking the car as soon as I started moving I started going a little to the right and a little to the left with the steering wheel I managed to get into a parking lot we once we had done the shopping we went out and behind us a gentleman was stuck, before getting into the car I gave him a push and he started again my sister and I got into our car I put it in reverse and we felt the car slide slightly to the right but not you moved so I gave it a little gas and you could hear ZZZZZZZzzzzzzZzzzz my sister was scared again I told him darling don't worry we're moving as before I started playing with the steering wheel and in the meantime I made the wheels slip but for 10 minutes we thought we weren't moving at all when on the dot we started moving in my pants on this day I had an absurd erection but in front of my sister I didn't touch myself then in the evening yes when I had only returned home safe and sound my sister wanted cuddles and got right on top of me on the sofa and I got hard and something wet exploded in my pants

• I'm sorry....isn't this a forum exclusively for guys?

• If I understand right the brother was driving, although some periods at the end of the sentences would help understand the text tremendously. Besides that, I don't see why we should be so strict about genders. I agree, there is not much audience for female content, but we should not be against it

• That last line is pretty explicit

• Let's try not to be against anyone. l am a man who loves to get stuck in the mud dressed as a woman and with high heels. And in this forum they baccept me and are kind to me. That's why l'm grateful and l'm still here.

• @soloio98

Sounds like you had amazing stuck fun

• @TACOENCAJ_5 Uhhh...no. This is with his sister. It's not just hetero stuff. It's incest.

• @redredd22 ..my opinion also

Suggested Topics

• Get stuck travestite.

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    22 Posts
    S

@Hipbootsdriver That is very good advice

• 5 Votes
    79 Posts
    1k Views
    S

@01 Either or. Pumping to mimic some newer truck or suv crawl control, terrain mode or such.

• How i can get stuck the best.

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    bootmudderB

Agreed! The main thing, is he's spinning his tires and STUCK! We all have our personal preferences of vehicles/ 4X4 vs 2X4 drive, etc. As "Booted Driver" states....not everyone has access and/or the jacked up truck to go tire spinning and getting stuck! "Softseatboner"...do your thing! Do what makes you happy!

• 6 Votes
    17 Posts
    ?

Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

• RAF helicopter stuck in a field

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    AlexitalyA

😂😂
    I don't know about the helicopter. but surely there will be some handsome soldiers there!

• stuck erotics

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    Guenni1956G

@fshpantos
    Geht mir auch so, Wixe mich dabei

Users

Topics